Secretly Society

So now I'm looking ahead at next month and I still don't really understand what that album is. Is it a compilation of old recordings? Or is it actually new recordings of old songs?

I would assume it compiles recordings from singles etc over their career but who knows

There is a tracklist:
A1 Bye Bye Bye
A2 Tale Of My Lost Love
A3 You Need Me
A4 Peace Of Mind
A5 Baby Buggy
A6 Stop And Think It Over
A7 I’m Gonna Make It
A8 Explain Why
A9 Tying The Leaves
B1 Coast To Coast
B2 There’s A Rainbow
B3 Sooner Or Later
B4 Here Comes The Night
B5 Till The Moon Don’t Shine
B6 In The Moonlight
B7 Someone Lock Me Up
B8 Chinchilla Hat

I would assume it compiles recordings from singles etc over their career but who knows

There is a tracklist:
A1 Bye Bye Bye
A2 Tale Of My Lost Love
A3 You Need Me
A4 Peace Of Mind
A5 Baby Buggy
A6 Stop And Think It Over
A7 I’m Gonna Make It
A8 Explain Why
A9 Tying The Leaves
B1 Coast To Coast
B2 There’s A Rainbow
B3 Sooner Or Later
B4 Here Comes The Night
B5 Till The Moon Don’t Shine
B6 In The Moonlight
B7 Someone Lock Me Up
B8 Chinchilla Hat
That's a lot of tracks. I assume we're not hitting the 3 minute mark on any of them.

Reactions: Jan
Rookie Qn: If I joined today (Feb 26th) is my 1st shipped release Claud/Super Monster or Female Species?
I know FAQ says “You receive your first album the month after you join, as soon as the calendar flips.”
But my manage subscription page reads:

YOUR ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS
Current Month: Super Monster
Next Month:

So are they shipping Claude after March 1 or Female Species...or possibly both?
Thanks for the insight.

Rookie Qn: If I joined today (Feb 26th) is my 1st shipped release Claud/Super Monster or Female Species?
I know FAQ says “You receive your first album the month after you join, as soon as the calendar flips.”
But my manage subscription page reads:

YOUR ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTIONS
Current Month: Super Monster
Next Month:

So are they shipping Claude after March 1 or Female Species...or possibly both?
Thanks for the insight.

I think it would be Female Species. Claude was shipped out a few weeks ago.

Is that the one you’re after?
Well, I thought I’d dive in for the Dino Jr. in April.
But I am a big fan of the Analew Mesfin VMP release and SC’s March release has that same compilation of stuff from the past you didn’t know you needed vibe, so I was hyped for Female Species.

That’s the wordy way to say: yes.

Well, I thought I’d dive in for the Dino Jr. in April.
But I am a big fan of the Analew Mesfin VMP release and SC’s March release has that same compilation of stuff from the past you didn’t know you needed vibe, so I was hyped for Female Species.

That’s the wordy way to say: yes.
Nice! Hope you enjoy! How long did you sub for?

Was going to go 3 month, but I wanted to give them a fair shake and went 6 mo.
Also, it gives me time to acquire the Molina/Magnolia/Songs:Ohia back catalogue without taking out a short term loan.
If you stick around, keep an eye out around Thanksgiving/Christmas deals. I think I subbed for a year at $150. Pretty great deal.

Was thinking of grabbing something Jason Molina related to come with my March shipment. Any thoughts about what is currently available in the store? The only album I've really heard is Pyramid Electric Co.

Was thinking of grabbing something Jason Molina related to come with my March shipment. Any thoughts about what is currently available in the store? The only album I've really heard is Pyramid Electric Co.
Well the Live at La Chappell is sold out.
I missed out on that too.

I'd probably start with:

But this is in the store too and it has one of my favorite songs...Being In Love:

"We are proof that the heart is a risky fuel to burn" is such a stellar lyric...

So Japanese Breakfast is June. And April is Dinosaur Jr for Secretly.

Any idea as to May? If it is something good I'll likely jump back in.

so if i join for Japanese Breakfast does that mean June would be my first record? or would I get Apr-May-Jun as 1-2-3?

Back