Secretly Society

I got my Aaron Frazier nebula vinyl last night and was thinking all through Side A how this was the best sounding Secretly release I've gotten in a while. Then Side B skipped so bad that I couldn't even listen to it! I'm sure they'll make it right but seems like I've gotten a lot of duds from them lately.

Also, for some reason I got a slipmat even though I didn't order one and I use an acrylic one. So if anyone wants an Aaron Frazier slipmat HMU.

So about jag25. It says the quarterly bundle is discounted but as a member the individual Ross gay is 23$ whereas the bundle is 99.99$. This is a discount only if the next Releases get more expensive. Or a i missing something

So about jag25. It says the quarterly bundle is discounted but as a member the individual Ross gay is 23$ whereas the bundle is 99.99$. This is a discount only if the next Releases get more expensive. Or a i missing something
I read the discount as being more for the merch (hats, shirts, etc) than the records. I'm weirdly tempted by the deluxe versions but if I end up with 20 posters by the end of it all I'd be rather miffed.

The Claud album doesn't sound like something I would listen to a whole lot but I'm pretty impressed with how good it sounds.

I got my Aaron Frazier nebula vinyl last night and was thinking all through Side A how this was the best sounding Secretly release I've gotten in a while. Then Side B skipped so bad that I couldn't even listen to it! I'm sure they'll make it right but seems like I've gotten a lot of duds from them lately.

Also, for some reason I got a slipmat even though I didn't order one and I use an acrylic one. So if anyone wants an Aaron Frazier slipmat HMU.
What's the slipmat look like?

I'm still waiting on my Aaron Frazer. I've heard great things about the sound since its an AAA album, but my copy is just sitting in post office limbo right now.

What's the slipmat look like?

I'm still waiting on my Aaron Frazer. I've heard great things about the sound since its an AAA album, but my copy is just sitting in post office limbo right now.
I'm not able to take a photograph but here is the mock-up that is accurate.

Screenshot_20210216-194424_Chrome.jpg

whats the benefit of the jag25 standard bundle? just save a few dollars on shipping?
I'm not even sure I completely understand what that bundle is. If they're all the same price there's really no benefit. Especially to SS subscribers.

I'm not even sure I completely understand what that bundle is. If they're all the same price there's really no benefit. Especially to SS subscribers.
i guess maybe you lock in all 4? and save a few $ on shipping. Seems to be around $10 shipping for all 4 for me as a non-member.

i guess maybe you lock in all 4? and save a few $ on shipping. Seems to be around $10 shipping for all 4 for me as a non-member.
Members can buy the first one for $23 and free shipping. There's no members discount on the bundle.

Back