Secretly Society

I signed up feb 25 so by the rules I am reading I should be in for Female Species but no LP yet. Seems like I should have received by now, no?
I just got mine a couple days ago. You can write CS and get a tracking number from my experience. They don’t give them out automatically but you can have them manually add a flag to your account and get them

Hey y'all - I'm giving Secretly a spin for six months. March was my 1st and they shipped out right at the top of the month. Haven't seen anything about this month. Do they usually a general timeframe or does it vary? Understandably they may be at the mercy of shipping / distribution issues that are all over these days, an update would be cool though.

Hey y'all - I'm giving Secretly a spin for six months. March was my 1st and they shipped out right at the top of the month. Haven't seen anything about this month. Do they usually a general timeframe or does it vary? Understandably they may be at the mercy of shipping / distribution issues that are all over these days, an update would be cool though.
It's usually the beginning of the month but I would expect it to be later this month because of when Dinosaur Jr is released.

I actually just got my shipping notice for dino jr today. So it sounds like they're going out normally. You should get yours soon!

Secretly Shipped me Two!
I think this might have happened here as well - I noticed I had two informed deliveries coming from Ann Arbor then I checked and had one tracking go to spam. Wonder what went on there this month. Do we think the old VMP warehouse manager works for Secretly now?

I think this might have happened here as well - I noticed I had two informed deliveries coming from Ann Arbor then I checked and had one tracking go to spam. Wonder what went on there this month. Do we think the old VMP warehouse manager works for Secretly now?
I was double shipped on one a few months ago but can't think which one it was. It was pretty lucky because one actually came damaged.

Back