Secretly Society

so if i join for Japanese Breakfast does that mean June would be my first record? or would I get Apr-May-Jun as 1-2-3?
If you signed up now you would get Dinosaur Jr since it's March you start with the next month. If you want to start with Japanese Breakfast you would technically need to sign up in May. Although you might be able to join now and contact customer service to see if then can start your subscription for Japanese Breakfast. They're usually pretty accommodating.

If you signed up now you would get Dinosaur Jr since it's March you start with the next month. If you want to start with Japanese Breakfast you would technically need to sign up in May. Although you might be able to join now and contact customer service to see if then can start your subscription for Japanese Breakfast. They're usually pretty accommodating.
thanks for the quick response, I've joined a bunch of times but never for something 3-4 months away

My guess is May will be another new releases that isn't announced yet. If it was a reissue you would think it would be announced already.

Probably too soon to hope for the new Slowdive to be done.

The lineup for the secon disc reads pretty spectacular
1. “A Crime” – Big Red Machine
2. “Peace Signs” – IDLES
3. “Save Yourself” – Lucinda Williams
4. “DsharpG” – Shamir
5. “Don’t Do It” – Courtney Barnett (ft. Vagabon)
6. “One Day” – St. Panther
7. “Love More” – Fiona Apple

Female Species is just lovely. I agree with @livinsmall here, this is going to get a lot of casual spins in the future. Mine has a bit of left channel fuzz/distortion, any one else experience that? Trying to figure out if its the recording itself.

I signed up feb 25 so by the rules I am reading I should be in for Female Species but no LP yet. Seems like I should have received by now, no?

Back