Secretly Society

It's been a while since I've actually asked for a "swap", and by comments in here over the past several months it seems their internal policy on this has changed. So before I ask for something that they won't do......has anybody had any recent-ish luck in actually swapping for a non-past ROTM?

It's been a while since I've actually asked for a "swap", and by comments in here over the past several months it seems their internal policy on this has changed. So before I ask for something that they won't do......has anybody had any recent-ish luck in actually swapping for a non-past ROTM?
In the past but not recently since they apparently changed it.

Really had to beg and the guy was like “I’ll make an exception just this once” and I felt like I was just let into Berghain

anyone else gotten their Big Red Machine? Mine arrived but I'm not going to open it until I read some sound reviews lol

anyone else gotten their Big Red Machine? Mine arrived but I'm not going to open it until I read some sound reviews lol
I’ve got mine in UK. Sounds good to me. I have to say here though this debate always comes up and so many people listen on so many different types of systems. High end systems and budget £50 suitcase decks that sometimes the question becomes a moot point. And poorly maintained expensive and cheap systems. Just my opinion. But it sounds good to me.

Mine shows out for delivery but I've got a pretty big backlog so I'm not sure when I'll get to listen to it. 64 minutes long puts it towards the bottom of my listening pile.

I didn't get the Secretly club variant but I did get my weird colored variant from Ambient Inks a few weeks ago and it sounded quite good on first listen. Mine was flat with no surface noise at all. I'd have to go back and do an A/B with the high res digital to see any differences though.

Just got mine, sounds like shit. Horrible surface noise so far. Commence replacement roulette.
damn. my crazy color one had zero surface noise whatsoever. i did hit mine with the zerostat before playing it though since i've had bad luck with static lately...

damn. my crazy color one had zero surface noise whatsoever. i did hit mine with the zerostat before playing it though since i've had bad luck with static lately...
Seems like Track 2 has shed the surface noise, but Track 1 was ATLiens type surface noise except it was present through out the entire track. Curious as to what caused it. Record is surprisingly flat, but I noticed my cart is kind of swimming in a left - right fashion, any experience with that?

Back