Secretly Society

Hey secretly folks, im a society newbie. Is swapping a ROTM an option? How early should I email to request a swap?
Shoot them an email. We tried swapping for this month and was told that we could only
swap for past ROTM. I know myself and others have swapped for non ROTM items before so I don’t know if something has changed. You can also skip the month and tack it on to the end of the your sub.

Shoot them an email. We tried swapping for this month and was told that we could only
swap for past ROTM. I know myself and others have swapped for non ROTM items before so I don’t know if something has changed. You can also skip the month and tack it on to the end of the your sub.
They seemed to be more open to skipping now, they would only allow the swap for an older ROTM as you mentioned. I'd swapped multiple times for other stock previously. Something changed for sure.

They seemed to be more open to skipping now, they would only allow the swap for an older ROTM as you mentioned. I'd swapped multiple times for other stock previously. Something changed for sure.
It’s a bummer but at least there are options.

My Faye Webster is out for delivery! So excited for this one, been getting a lot of streams since it's released. Excited to see how it sounds

My Faye Webster is out for delivery! So excited for this one, been getting a lot of streams since it's released. Excited to see how it sounds
Mine arrived yesterday. And genius me forgot I added that Jens Lenkman reissue to my order AND ordered it somewhere else. This is like the third duplicate in a month or so. I gotta get my shit together.

Check your copies, they accidentally sent me a standard black copy. Hopefully it was a one off mistake. They are replacing it, so no worries. It sounds great, I’m hoping they switched pressing plants for good.
View attachment 105718

Haven't opened mine yet, but the hype sticker does say "Secretly Society Exclusive Edition Blue Galaxy vinyl" on it right above "Includes digital download"

Check your copies, they accidentally sent me a standard black copy. Hopefully it was a one off mistake. They are replacing it, so no worries. It sounds great, I’m hoping they switched pressing plants for good.
View attachment 105718
I’ll have to fish mine out of the backlog pile when I get home to check. I don’t recall seeing a SS hype sticker (but I’m also old and don’t remember squat so who knows).

Actual disc looks good but mines warped and it causes a cyclical clicking noise through out the entire listen. So tired of replacement roulette across the industry. I had to get my JBrekkie replaced 3 times, and my Sharon Van Etten twice, let’s see how long it takes to get a clean Faye.

My Faye Webster has constant crackling on both sides... not super loud, but audible even when the music gets louder. I don't have a spin clean it anything, so I don't know if a good wet clean would help at all

My Faye Webster has constant crackling on both sides... not super loud, but audible even when the music gets louder. I don't have a spin clean it anything, so I don't know if a good wet clean would help at all
Cleaning mine definitely made an impact on that, still has some noise but can only hear it during quiet passages

haven't cracked my Faye Webster open yet! Started a new gig and actually have to commute again so a backlog of purchases is growing. It's not a bad problem to have I know..but still.

Oof, my copy of this one (not the club version) has the same thing. It's soooo bad. I love this album and the vinyl is almost unlistenable.

I could be imagining this, but didn’t there used to be something about membership of Secretly that said it gave you access to guest list when bands are touring?
Has anyone ever used that? Is it still an option as I don’t see it mentioned anywhere now.

I could be imagining this, but didn’t there used to be something about membership of Secretly that said it gave you access to guest list when bands are touring?
Has anyone ever used that? Is it still an option as I don’t see it mentioned anywhere now.
I've never used it and it was never really advertised. I believe you just email customer service. Don't know if they still do it or not.

Back