Secretly Society

We are already subscribed through June 2021. Does anyone know if I can buy the year now and it’ll extend our membership through June 2022?
Yes, that's what I did when they had their last promotion (and just did the very same thing again) - they'll fix that for you. :)

Was thinking of trying to swap to the Mary Lattimore for next month--any thoughts on that record?

Do you need to email before the 1st of the month to swap?

Was thinking of trying to swap to the Mary Lattimore for next month--any thoughts on that record?

Do you need to email before the 1st of the month to swap?
That Mary Lattimore record is great. One of my favorites I got from them this year.

Been hearing a lot of good things and it looks beautiful.

It looks to be sold out, unfortunately. In the past, they never really sold out of ROTMs, but that has definitely changed in the past 6 months. Not sure if they are pressing less or if the membership has grown, but it's a good reminder to delay a swap if you are at all inclined toward a release.

It looks to be sold out, unfortunately. In the past, they never really sold out of ROTMs, but that has definitely changed in the past 6 months. Not sure if they are pressing less or if the membership has grown, but it's a good reminder to delay a swap if you are at all inclined toward a release.

Do you know what the cutoff date is for swaps?

Do you know what the cutoff date is for swaps?
No official cutoff that I am aware of. You just need to get in touch before they pack up for shipping. For a while my ROTM wasn't going out until closer to the middle of the month, but then last month it shipped on the second, so it's pretty fluid.

Also, while their customer service is really great, know that it can sometime take a day or two to get a response.

No official cutoff that I am aware of. You just need to get in touch before they pack up for shipping. For a while my ROTM wasn't going out until closer to the middle of the month, but then last month it shipped on the second, so it's pretty fluid.

Also, while their customer service is really great, know that it can sometime take a day or two to get a response.

Ok great! Thanks for all the info. Silver Ladders wasn’t sold out the other day but now it is so I may just stick with S Carey.

I did email about the shame release to see of I could cancel my other order and still get the flexi like @dbarila

Ok great! Thanks for all the info. Silver Ladders wasn’t sold out the other day but now it is so I may just stick with S Carey.

I did email about the shame release to see of I could cancel my other order and still get the flexi like @dbarila

I did the same. Charlie wrote back to say he couldn't make any promises, but has added a note to include the flexi when it gets packed up.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 2021
Claud, Super Monster (Saddest Factory)
on opaque blue vinyl
When Claud Mintz’s mother finally heard the 13 songs on her kid’s magnetic first album, Super Monster, she asked a concerned question: Just how many people had her 21-year-old dated? From beginning to end, these sparkling pop tunes capture the assorted stages of a relationship’s delight and dejection—the giddy sensation of a first kiss during the beaming “Overnight,” the heartsick longing of a pending rejection during the yearning “Jordan,” the reluctant call for a requisite breakup during the smoldering “Ana.” Claud, though, replied that these songs detailed the phases of only two or three relationships, simply written during them or at various points after they were over.

FEBRUARY 2021
Claud, Super Monster (Saddest Factory)
on opaque blue vinyl
When Claud Mintz’s mother finally heard the 13 songs on her kid’s magnetic first album, Super Monster, she asked a concerned question: Just how many people had her 21-year-old dated? From beginning to end, these sparkling pop tunes capture the assorted stages of a relationship’s delight and dejection—the giddy sensation of a first kiss during the beaming “Overnight,” the heartsick longing of a pending rejection during the yearning “Jordan,” the reluctant call for a requisite breakup during the smoldering “Ana.” Claud, though, replied that these songs detailed the phases of only two or three relationships, simply written during them or at various points after they were over.
Does this exist anywhere for listening?

Back