Secretly Society

For anyone needing to re-up or wanting to subscribe, this is the best deal usually.

30% OFF STOREWIDE
25% OFF 12 MONTH SOCIETY SUB
We wanted to give you first dibs to our Secretly Store Black Friday sale. Although it technically doesn't start until tomorrow, Society members can shop now to get 30% off store-wide (excluding pre-orders) and 25% off 12-month Society subscriptions until Friday at 11:59pm ET, using the below codes.

30% OFF STORE-WIDE (excluding pre-orders)
USE CODE: SECRETLYSALE

25% OFF 12MO SOCIETY SUBSCRIPTION
USE CODE: 25OFFUS12MO // 25OFFUK12MO // 25OFFINTL12MO

Thank you for being a Society member!

Warmest regards,
your friends at Secretly Society

That's only £12.50 an album uk prices. Even if they're shite it's worth a look at that price

That's only £12.50 an album uk prices. Even if they're shite it's worth a look at that price
I’m in UK and have resubscribed on the international version. That’s what I’ve done the past few years.
Works out about £14 per album.
but the big advantage is any albums you buy over and above what you get every month anyway are a lot cheaper from the US store. I checked 6-7 different records and the average price difference was around £5. Depending how much additional stuff you buy it’s a no brainer.
UK version saves about £1.50 a month. So about £18 a year. You’d make that back easily over 3 or 4 additional records. If you buy a lot of additional stuff it’s not even worth doing the sums.
If you’re looking for a straight ahead sub with no interest in anything else then yeah subscribe to UK version.
hope that helps anyone.

I’m in UK and have resubscribed on the international version. That’s what I’ve done the past few years.
Works out about £14 per album.
but the big advantage is any albums you buy over and above what you get every month anyway are a lot cheaper from the US store. I checked 6-7 different records and the average price difference was around £5. Depending how much additional stuff you buy it’s a no brainer.
UK version saves about £1.50 a month. So about £18 a year. You’d make that back easily over 3 or 4 additional records. If you buy a lot of additional stuff it’s not even worth doing the sums.
If you’re looking for a straight ahead sub with no interest in anything else then yeah subscribe to UK version.
hope that helps anyone.
That's what I get for not reading the fine print and diving on in.

I suppose at just over a tenner though, even if it's just the sub, then it's still worth a punt. I mean, I'd pay a third of that just for shitting with most online stores

That's what I get for not reading the fine print and diving on in.

I suppose at just over a tenner though, even if it's just the sub, then it's still worth a punt. I mean, I'd pay a third of that just for shitting with most online stores
Hoping that’s a typo and you mean SHIPPING 👍🏻 You could always mail them and ask them to swap it to international. Worth a try. I find their customer service quick and super helpful. But yeah the monthlies are still much cheaper than buying over here.

Thanks for the info. Since I joined today my first record will be December’s right?
Yes, but if you want to start in January you can email them. I did that last year when I joined because I already had the December record

I’m tempted to get the discounted sub - have any UK members been hit with customs fees?
Not uk, but I have been hit in Germany when i added on more than one record. They always declare full value even if you buy something at discounts. But with only the rotm or one add-on record it was always under the threshold.
And as discussed above there is a uk option for the sub

I'm not familiar with the S Carey record, I'll have to give it a whirl. Not a huge Bon Iver fan and I know it's the drummer's side project.

I'm not familiar with the S Carey record, I'll have to give it a whirl. Not a huge Bon Iver fan and I know it's the drummer's side project.
It feels like one of those “I need quiet time” records that we throw on we need to soundtrack our “quiet time”. Or is that just a me thing?

Back