Secretly Society

Yea--it's on bandcamp as well. I think it was an ongoing project/collaboration and Jens has been doing stuff like this lately. He also did that project of releasing a new song every week for a year.
Don't forget the other side of tha jens project. I have not heard Correspondence, but Annika Norlin did some great stuff with Hello Saferide and Säkert

I was going to cancel my membership, but I decided to give it another 3 months and now I'm glad I did. I already own The Wild Hunt, but it's one of my favorite albums of all time and the copy I have has a slightly-off-center spindle hole. I'm looking forward to an upgrade and I also really like his Graceland cover.

I went with Alex Lahey for February, I will need to look into the March band to see if I like them.

So, january records arrived today and i really like the molina. I had to get used to the bootleg recording quality for a song but then it's a raw and intense performance.
I added heavn by jamila woods which is a great record and was a steal for 10$

So the blue Molina is sold out, but is now available on black for society members, before it goes on sale to the General public on feb, 5th

It’s very bootleggy but I like it too.
Thats What took me aback first, too. But i dont know who i expected more. It was obviously a very small show that someone taped without Planung to make it into a live record. I think the recording Sounds better in the latter Half, the trumpet Sounds great

Thats What took me aback first, too. But i dont know who i expected more. It was obviously a very small show that someone taped without Planung to make it into a live record. I think the recording Sounds better in the latter Half, the trumpet Sounds great
Yeah, it’s a room recording, not one taken from the board so it’s a little rough at times, but it’s still a nice artifact.

Reactions: Jan
Agree on Molina being a bit rough, but I've still spun it way more than I thought since I got it last week.. The roughness adds something to the fragility in the performance. Great to hear that the february packages seems to be on the way! I love the two tracks I've heard so far from Texas Sun. I alsox decided to put the japanese edition of "I,i" in the package, which I also look forward to!

Any insight on how well they handle issues? My Texas Sun skips right in the middle of side 1

Back