Secretly Society

So, question for the intl subscribers. Have not heard anything about my january shipment. when do i start to worry

I'm no longer a SS Subscriber but if anyone isn't a fan of that Molina live album I'd take it off your hands for whatever you feel is appropriate ;)

So, question for the intl subscribers. Have not heard anything about my january shipment. when do i start to worry
Do international usually go out later? I got mine in hand in the US over a week ago (no shipping notice).

No longer a subscriber but I used to get my packages here in Canada around the 21st of the month. I think they might ship all internationals last. But they do not send out tracking info. That was one of my issues with them and a reason that I let my sub lapse.

I live in Sweden, and I got my December (!) box yesterday, after lingering in customs for a month.
My january box just arrived at the border, so here's hoping....

Anyway, if you e-mail Secretly CS they will send you a tracking number.

Looks like the next few were announced:

March: Porridge Radio - Every Bad
April: The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt
May: Jens Lekman & Annika Norlin - Correspondence

Yeah, I'm not sure I need another Jens Lekman album. Wasn't a fan of the last one that was a SS release. Will probably swap out.

Tallest Man is a definite keeper, and yeah similar to @Matt M I'll need to give Porridge Radio a listen.

Is that a new Jens Lekman or a pre order? I loved Life Will See You Now but had a hard time getting into the other one they did.

Excited for that Tallest Man! Gonna have to check out the Porridge and spend some more time with Jens.
I might join SS for my birthday and get a 3 month membership. I'll likely swap out Porridge but love Tallest Man and am on the fence about the Jens. I am a big Jens fan but the last few haven't been my favorites of his so I'll have to listen to it more as well.

Full thing is on Spotify as a 2019 release, and comments about it on Secretly make it sound like it was digital singles released as they made them.
Yea--it's on bandcamp as well. I think it was an ongoing project/collaboration and Jens has been doing stuff like this lately. He also did that project of releasing a new song every week for a year.

Back