Secretly Society

Another question, how far in advance do they announce the AOTM? I want to pre-order the new Angel Olsen but not if it will be an AOTM. Do you think there will be a possibility it will be an AOTM?

Another question, how far in advance do they announce the AOTM? I want to pre-order the new Angel Olsen but not if it will be an AOTM. Do you think there will be a possibility it will be an AOTM?
It's in an email towards the beginning of the month. Pre order with confidence cause they will definitely cancel your pre order if you need to.

The announce the following months around the same time they ship, so first 10 days of the month or so. Now that's only for the next month, but they are cool about cancelling pre-orders so I wouldn't worry too much.

Doubt we'll see Angel pop up seeing as VMP are doing their own variant, both parties seem to avoid clashing with each other. Happy to be proven wrong though, don't particularly want to spend $33 on the VMP edition!

Got my Khruangbin today, which is weird because I had swapped it for Dino Jr but I got both. Lucky me, I guess?

Honest review time: This Khurangbin album is something that I could have done without. I loved the original album but I don't see myself reaching for this dub version very much, or maybe at all again.

I signed up for 3 months (June, July and August). My June shipment never got here, July arrived just fine, August is en route.
CS has been very helpful but they've asked me to give the June package another week. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

When it's been two months, asking you to wait another week before they do something is kind of shitty customer service.

Tracking hasn't updated in 5 weeks. They said they'll send replacements if it doesn't show up by next week.

I got my August record yesterday. I know Khruangbin is popular but I've never actually listened to them before now; I'm liking it a lot more than I expected to.

I got my August record yesterday. I know Khruangbin is popular but I've never actually listened to them before now; I'm liking it a lot more than I expected to.
You should check out the actual album. There's a lot of great guitar playing that's lost in the mix on the dub versions.

Back