Secretly Society

Reason number 438 that I love this club. I emailed asking if I could get the Forest Bark version of Whitney instead of the club version and they said they marked me down to switch it out.

I dont really get why people like Bon Iver. That first album was good, but everything else has been very meh to my ears. I guess I just dont get it.

Second album was still decent but yeah, the recent stuff has been a pretty mediocre mix of bad electronic and boring indie.

Picked up a preordered copy of the new bon iver at my local today and as a surprise they had thrown in a flexi from the prelistening parties

Damn, I've been really resisting Secretly Society (just not a big enough indie fan) but really would love this.
I think I need to spend some time with Angel Olsen and see if I want the new one too. They still have a bundle available.

Damn, I've been really resisting Secretly Society (just not a big enough indie fan) but really would love this.
As much as I love to push people towards the club you should have no trouble finding this cheap 2nd hand after it comes out since the standard version is so readily available.

As much as I love to push people towards the club you should have no trouble finding this cheap 2nd hand after it comes out since the standard version is so readily available.

Thats really good to know. Only thing that still has me on the fence is wanteding their exclusive of their new one but shipping kills it. At least I'd get free shipping if I was a member. Just don't know how strong of a chance I have of liking Months 2 and 3. Secretly is pretty hit or miss for me.

Thats really good to know. Only thing that still has me on the fence is wanteding their exclusive of their new one but shipping kills it. At least I'd get free shipping if I was a member. Just don't know how strong of a chance I have of liking Months 2 and 3. Secretly is pretty hit or miss for me.
This is fair, but Secretly does allow you to swap pretty liberally (I think? Never personally tried to) and has a good backlog of cheap 'sclusies.

This is fair, but Secretly does allow you to swap pretty liberally (I think? Never personally tried to) and has a good backlog of cheap 'sclusies.

Ahh that's a big plus actually. Their FAQ just mentioned the once every 6 month skip, nothing about swaps.

Back