Secretly Society

Got around to listening to Bleached. I didn't know what to expect but overall I really enjoyed it. Side A was really good but Side B kind of tailed off for me. I look forward to giving it another spin.

Listened to Bleach a couple times and I felt like it was kinda bland. Might pif it in a few days if it doesn't grow on me.

Does secretly society offer free shipping or any kind of discount codes? I want to buy Khruangbin and Durand, but as a non-member I don’t want to pay $10 for shipping

Does secretly society offer free shipping or any kind of discount codes? I want to buy Khruangbin and Durand, but as a non-member I don’t want to pay $10 for shipping
They run discount codes every now and then but not frequently. You do get member discount prices on a lot of things that show up after you log in. If you want me to check a price on something specific I can. You get free shipping on anything that ships with your AOTM.

They run discount codes every now and then but not frequently. You do get member discount prices on a lot of things that show up after you log in. If you want me to check a price on something specific I can. You get free shipping on anything that ships with your AOTM.

If I sign up for 3 months now, do I get Khruangbin or the next ROTM?

I have the 3 month sub in my cart with the Durand album and it’s showing $6 shipping. Maybe I have to order the Durand album separately?
Do the subscription first. Then once you're set up with that and log in you'll see your member pricing and your checkout will look a little different. It will let you add stuff to a monthly shipment.

Do the subscription first. Then once you're set up with that and log in you'll see your member pricing and your checkout will look a little different. It will let you add stuff to a monthly shipment.

That did work, but it seems like August will be my first record. When do they announce the ROTM?

Cool, thank you for your patience in responding to me about this. I’m a measure twice (three times?), cut once kinda guy.
No worries. Enjoy the club! Hold on to your wallet tightly when you look at some of the member pricing on new releases. ;)

Any Canadian subscribers get their copy of the Bleached record yet?

Edit: mine arrived on Monday. I ordered the Black Mountain as well, surprisingly there were 2 copies of it in the box along with the Bleached record.

Last edited:
My June record was last seen leaving Vienna on June 11 and hasn't arrived yet.
According to the tracking number it traveled from the US, to Germany, then to Austria and then was forwarded to Brazil.
I was cool with it until I saw that my July record arrived in Brazil a couple of days ago and should be delivered soon.
Guess I'll have to contact customer support....

Back