Secretly Society

Now I'm getting antsy to know what next month is. Especially since this Bon Iver is wonderful and I really want it to be that.

September looks to be Whitney, mislabeled as July on the site. Pretty happy with this one.

1565382971962.png

Slight disappointment, particularly because Bon Iver has no other variants. Looks like I will have to cancel or resell the indie variant of Whitney I preordered from elsewhere

I’m streaming Khruangbin while I’m outside and just realized today that there is a song called “August 10.” Took me a second to realize this wasn’t the calendar integrating into my Spotify.

Seeing they chose Whitney despite the fact that they already had a coloured variant in store plus a VMP Variant gives me hope that they’ll still go for Angel Olsen in October. I still haven’t decided on a Variant, Crystal Clear is the front runner as it matches the artwork better than aquamarine and the VMP-version is stupid with the coloured eyes and too expensive.

Seeing they chose Whitney despite the fact that they already had a coloured variant in store plus a VMP Variant gives me hope that they’ll still go for Angel Olsen in October. I still haven’t decided on a Variant, Crystal Clear is the front runner as it matches the artwork better than aquamarine and the VMP-version is stupid with the coloured eyes and too expensive.
This is the first time in a while that the SS version is the worst color variant too. I almost wonder if something fell through and this was a last minute change.

This is the first time in a while that the SS version is the worst color variant too. I almost wonder if something fell through and this was a last minute change.
The no variants for Bon Iver thing is baffling too since the timing would have been perfect for that to be the Secretly pick.

The no variants for Bon Iver thing is baffling too since the timing would have been perfect for that to be the Secretly pick.
Yeah, but that seems par for the course. I don't think any color variants of 22 A Million came until much later.

Back