Seattle / Tacoma / Washington

There are so many shows coming through over the next month or so that it's insane. I could go to something almost every night, at this point.

This Friday are 2 sold out Joe Pera shows.
Saturday and Sunday is OSEES at Neumos.
I'm driving up to Oly for Bikini Kill on Sunday and then taking my kid to Gorillaz Monday. Tuesday, I'm seeing Large Professor at Substation.
Then, on Wednesday, Kim Gordon is going to be at Neumos.

Other shows this month include Grace Jones, Pavement, Stereolab. Avalanches, Tinariwen, of Montreal, Boris, Kikagaku Moyo, The Comet Is Coming, Circle Around The Sun, Trey Anastasio Band, Broken Social Scene, Soft Kill, Marlon WIlliams, Petey, OM, and Julia Jacklin. That's just September

Last edited:
There are so many shows coming through over the next month or so that it's insane. I could go to something almost every night, at this point.

This Friday are 2 sold out Joe Pera shows.
Saturday and Sunday is OSEES at Neumos.
I'm driving up to Oly for Bikini Kill on Sunday and then taking my kid to Gorillaz Monday. Tuesday, I'm seeing Large Professor at Substation.
Then, on Wednesday, Kim Gordon is going to be at Neumos.

Other shows this month include Grace Jones, Pavement, Stereolab. Avalanches, Tinariwen, of Montreal, Boris, Kikagaku Moyo, The Comet Is Coming, Circle Around The Sun, Trey Anastasio Band, Broken Social Scene, Soft Kill, Marlon WIlliams, Petey, OM, and Julia Jackson. That's just September
That's a hell of a month, enjoy!

I can't do everything, but I'm trying to do some of it. I'd imagine Portland must have a similar calendar
Yeah, there are some great things coming through. My child's Volleyball schedule has me a bit busy, so trying to mix a few in. Have Tortoise and Kikagaku Moyo on the books, and seeing Broken Social at Ohana at the end of the month. Although just can't get into them, maybe live will set me straight.

Yeah, there are some great things coming through. My child's Volleyball schedule has me a bit busy, so trying to mix a few in. Have Tortoise and Kikagaku Moyo on the books, and seeing Broken Social at Ohana at the end of the month. Although just can't get into them, maybe live will set me straight.

Tortoise isn't coming to Seattle, but I've seen them numerous times. Always great

Looks like Blood Incantation is playing at Substation the same night at Pavement at the Paramount and Roger Waters in Tacoma. I also just found out about this, which I'm now going to.

large pro.jpg

I'm going to Kikagaku Moyo tonight.

I got an email that I was approved for a photo pass, but it's unclear whether or not I actually have a guest list spot. So... I might have 2 tix at the door or, I may even have zero.

It just makes things more exciting

I've never seen a show at Neumos but they're trying to charge $26 in fees for 2 tickets to Mor Mor that costs $50. WTF

Back