sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Looks like Evermore autographed cds are shipping. Didn’t get shipping notice but noticed I had something on the way and went to my order and I had tracking number

As much as I love my ACM promo copy, here's hoping that the vinyl version will be pressed on red for everybody this time around and, if isn't too much to ask, available before 2022.

PwfET9x.png

I always liked the original version of Red, it's probably one of her best releases in her discography, so I'm wondering how this new expanded version will hold up.

If you're a Taylor fan and you haven't yet seen folklore: the long pond studio sessions, FIND. A. WAY. I watched it within an hour of signing up for a trial subscription with disney+ and was blown away by how good it is, and how much better it is than I could have imagined. The music, of course, is beautiful, and very intimately presented. The conversations surrounding each song offer the kinds of insights and motivations you wish you could know for every song you ever liked. Picture and sound quality are top-notch. It's a full-package win.

I finally bought Folklore at Target. I had it in digital form and I keep going back to it when doing things like housework or the dishes. It's such a pleasing record to listen to. Very calming which has been great given a lot of stress I've been dealing with lately.

Definitely interested in Taylor's Version of 1989.

I finally bought Folklore at Target. I had it in digital form and I keep going back to it when doing things like housework or the dishes. It's such a pleasing record to listen to. Very calming which has been great given a lot of stress I've been dealing with lately.

Definitely interested in Taylor's Version of 1989.
Also a great bike riding soundtrack! 😃

Cancel it like I and many Others did
I sent an email to cancel it but haven’t heard back yet. Just annoyed they put this up so late. Although they’ve been doing that with all their releases for her recent pressings.

Back