sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Hopefully this round we won’t get a chaotic shopping time. I’m excited as I don’t have very many triple records. It makes me thing of what kind of gatefold goodness it will have.

The last update I received said my order would now be shipping in 1 to 2 more weeks, and that was on Feb. 2nd............today's update after I emailed them on the status of my order.

Hello

Thanks for supporting Taylor Swift with your purchase! We know how excited you are to receive your order, but please be aware that it is still on pre-order and not quite ready for shipment. We expect orders to begin shipping on or around Friday, May 14, 2021.

The last update I received said my order would now be shipping in 1 to 2 more weeks, and that was on Feb. 2nd............today's update after I emailed them on the status of my order.

Hello

Thanks for supporting Taylor Swift with your purchase! We know how excited you are to receive your order, but please be aware that it is still on pre-order and not quite ready for shipment. We expect orders to begin shipping on or around Friday, May 14, 2021.
My jaw is to the floor what? I am so sorry you are going through this!!

I assume that means the vinyl from the official store can be expected in late may/early june too.

Target exclusive

Interesting. I keep checking to see if they do their own variant of Fearless but it hasn’t happened yet. This makes me think it will though.

Interesting. I keep checking to see if they do their own variant of Fearless but it hasn’t happened yet. This makes me think it will though.
Yeah, I have Fearless ordered from Taylor's store and went with the indie exclusive from Bullmoose. Hopefully that's it for now!

Back