sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Lol ours showed up in a plastic mailer. Like not kidding, a non padded clothing mailer. No idea who they have packing these up but itā€™s a joke.
Thankfully the one I ordered from her US store showed up today well-packaged and looking good. No consolation if your heart is set on the red vinyl.

Mine is cleaned and ready to go. Just don't want to start on it until I know I'll have the time to see it through. :D

Ha, Iā€™m in the same position. Want to hear the whole thing all the way through.
I did the ā€œoriginalsā€ last night and will do the vault songs today. If I had thought it out better, Iā€™d have listened to them all at once too.

My older child has been listening to the 10 minute version on repeat this morning. Is it okay if I think the "f the patriarchy" line is pretty terrible and clunky?

My older child has been listening to the 10 minute version on repeat this morning. Is it okay if I think the "f the patriarchy" line is pretty terrible and clunky?
That was my first thought when I read about it, but after listening to it a couple of times and realizing she's describing HIS keychain, the irony works very well. It is kind of klunky, but the point is a good one.

How many copies of Red is too many? Terrible phone photo attached for visual aid:

G53kQMO.png

Back