sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Vinyl coming in August...

Well, six unreleased songs + a reimagining with all the songs scattered from other versions is a good way to get people to buy...

That's what I assumed about Evermore and now I'm waiting until she re-stocks or Target releases their inevitable exclusive, but I imagine it'll be available widely in some format or another
I didn’t realize evermore went out of stock. I ordered that one quickly but this one as cool as it looks just feels sooooo far away that I don’t feel the urge to order yet

Vinyl coming in August...

Just ordered this and the cassette. After Evermore, no need to take chances (I did preorder that too though). Plus its so easy to cancel from her store if a wide release happens.

I am kinda unsure that Taylor is really going to do much with remaking fearless, it's certainly her breakthrough, but I don't really like the title track (which also gives me bad memories of "job ready" school which.. that's 2 years I never got back) or most of the singles from when that came out... It doesn't have the emotional power of having the personal writing of speak now or the transition to pop while keeping the writing on red, or the fun pop of 1989 (though I never liked shake it off and even more when that became the pep rally and movie trailer song)

Love Story isn't much different from the little we've heard. I think my plan is to wait until I can get a more thorough listen to it and order if I like the changes. I'd prefer to support her directly, I just want to hear it first.

Just ordered this and the cassette. After Evermore, no need to take chances (I did preorder that too though). Plus its so easy to cancel from her store if a wide release happens.

You miss out on Evermore as well?

I figured it would pop up on Bull Moose as there was one variant and waited a couple days for that and then it sold out and never popped up anywhere else.

Do we know if there are any plans for a repress?

Back