sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

You miss out on Evermore as well?

I figured it would pop up on Bull Moose as there was one variant and waited a couple days for that and then it sold out and never popped up anywhere else.

Do we know if there are any plans for a repress?
My understanding is her store will re-stock once Evermore ships and I'd be surprised if it doesn't get at least a Target version.

You miss out on Evermore as well?

I figured it would pop up on Bull Moose as there was one variant and waited a couple days for that and then it sold out and never popped up anywhere else.

Do we know if there are any plans for a repress?

I did order Everymore. I didnt want to take chances, especially since Folklore ended up nowhere else besides Target with that awful red. Im sure they will put more up once the initial batches start shipping

I did order Everymore. I didnt want to take chances, especially since Folklore ended up nowhere else besides Target with that awful red. Im sure they will put more up once the initial batches start shipping

Folklore did have a wide release pressing though.

Folklore did have a wide release pressing though.

Did it? I never saw the Vinyl anywhere but her store and target (in the US at least).

I just took another look and it seems like it was never listed on bullmoose, amazon (except for resellers), my local (which uses the same e-commerce platform so many others do), etc. Even plaid room had the Targetcopy listed.

Did it? I never saw the Vinyl anywhere but her store and target (in the US at least).

I just took another look and it seems like it was never listed on bullmoose, amazon (except for resellers), my local (which uses the same e-commerce platform so many others do), etc. Even plaid room had the Targetcopy listed.

Most indie record stores got one variant. I could pre order the one with the trees, the main album cover from Bull Moose.

Looks like it was very limited though. It doesn't look like it was ever for sale outside of the pre-orders.

Most indie record stores got one variant. I could pre order the one with the trees, the main album cover from Bull Moose.

Looks like it was very limited though. It doesn't look like it was ever for sale outside of the pre-orders.

What a weird model......Oh well. I picked up both an In the Trees and Bettys garden from he website. And Evermore this time around...

I've recently learned that sleeping on these things thinking there will be another opportunity bites me in the ass too many times. And it's so easy to cancel or resell, there is no risk

Is the cancellation an automatic process? I might throw in an order and then reverse if I listen and don't dig it a ton

Is the cancellation an automatic process? I might throw in an order and then reverse if I listen and don't dig it a ton

Nope, you have to email in. But you can just respond to the order confirmation email and they respond pretty quick and hassle free

Nope, you have to email in. But you can just respond to the order confirmation email and they respond pretty quick and hassle free
Thanks! Checking with my prettier/smarter/better half on this one but if it's that simple I might get it in to be safe

I can tell the subtle differences between the two, but the thank you to all of us who have been listening all these years is so sweet. I got the fearless live blu ray for $1 some time ago I may put it on to celebrate.
Is it just me or has her voice aged like not at all! It sounds silkier to me maybe it’s because we got folklore and evermore

Back