sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

I have been told that my order is probably lost and they will reship my order if stock permits....

Makes me very leery of ordering the new album now.

I just received a second shipping notification from Artist Endeavors shipping from Ferndale, Michigan. Not strange, I know, except I only ordered one copy of the album and it arrived last week. Perhaps another artist is using them? Never received anything from them before the folklore vinyl, though. Unfortunately that means whatever record it is, will probably take the tour of the Midwest before returning here to Michigan.

I just received a second shipping notification from Artist Endeavors shipping from Ferndale, Michigan. Not strange, I know, except I only ordered one copy of the album and it arrived last week. Perhaps another artist is using them? Never received anything from them before the folklore vinyl, though. Unfortunately that means whatever record it is, will probably take the tour of the Midwest before returning here to Michigan.
I get stuff from there quite a bit. I currently have 4 packages from there. 2 from Taylor and 1 each from Ariana and Halsey

and they have been in pre shipment for almost 2 weeks

Back