sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Merchbar daily deal on Midnights

Been sitting in the verified fan queue for over an hour now because the older daughter wants to go see Taylor.

This will be a nightmare to get tickets to, but we're gonna fight.

Was "fortunate" enough to only have to book a hotel 10 miles away from Gilette, which is like an hour in venue time but still.

I've been trying to get a pre-sale whatever for Nashville all morning and haven't been able to at all yet. So close now that there is a line to register, been sitting here with it open for 2+ hours now.

I did it. I finally registered. Now if that took that long, how long will it take to actually buy a ticket?

Selfishly I wish they would offer tickets to people who held Lover Fest tickets first but I imagine that's not possible logistically. Will still try for Santa Clara tickets.

"Previous Lover Fest Verified Fan purchasers will receive preferred access to participate in the TaylorSwiftTix Presale. Please make sure that you register with the same Ticketmaster Account as your Lover Fest purchase."

Got an interesting email from Ticketmaster, which came from the same email address as other verified fan emails.

Ticketmaster damage control…T Swift
Demands…fake news?

Anyone else see this?

E21754B7-FB74-4910-9024-ECECFA2B7611.png

Back