sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

hmmm...i'm sure we'll still be able to preorder this after a single drops, right?

I rushed to order and there was a queue to check out lmao

Edit:
Looks like the vinyl LP should be ready to ship by the release date.

Midnights physical music is expected to ship on October 21, 2022.

Please note we are doing our best to deliver your order on time, however, we may experience delays somewhere along the way as we try to keep everyone safe.”

Last edited:
Yeahhh I ordered it from her store right when I saw it. The aesthetic of the cover and art on her site is interesting. It's like way less artsy than the past few releases. I wonder if that means anything about the music. No clue what it'll sound like, which is honestly exciting.

Three new variants of Midnights available now through September 7th.

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 9.18.50 PM.png

Mahogony:
Blood moon:
Jade green:

Three new variants of Midnights available now through September 7th.

View attachment 150196

Mahogony:
Blood moon:
Jade green:
Brutal! I typically have no interest in variants, and I’m sure I won’t be springing for more than the first one that was offered since I already have ordered that one, but damn, these are pretty cool. And the fact these three new variants will be “available for 1 week” surely adds to their appeal from an ‘OMG these are limited!’ standpoint. A masterclass in marketing.

Brutal! I typically have no interest in variants, and I’m sure I won’t be springing for more than the first one that was offered since I already have ordered that one, but damn, these are pretty cool. And the fact these three new variants will be “available for 1 week” surely adds to their appeal from an ‘OMG these are limited!’ standpoint. A masterclass in marketing.
Agreed, I ordered the initial release as soon as it dropped and while the new variants are perhaps cooler, I just don't want to deal with grabbing a second variant and/or canceling my initial order.

I wonder how somber many of these songs are…. I’ve never had insomnia that goodness, but I do know how I get if I stay past my bedtime and my body’s routine is off…

Those are cool-looking variants, but i'd rather have the album with the original album cover.

Back