sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

do you think it's ones that were originally bought by bots and subsequently cancelled?

is that even possible?
I’m guessing it’s some combo of that and whatever was supposedly left for the general onsale that got canceled. The process was that you chose one of four price tiers you were willing to buy, so I’m guessing there was at least limited inventory throughout the venue

I’m guessing it’s some combo of that and whatever was supposedly left for the general onsale that got canceled. The process was that you chose one of four price tiers you were willing to buy, so I’m guessing there was at least limited inventory throughout the venue
Glad you got the option - I got the email earlier in the week saying stay tuned for another shot but then crickets.

I got picked to submit a request for tickets and it went through today! How? The seat isn’t super great especially for the price, but it would still be fun right? I’ve never been to a stadium tour in my life. Phoebe is opening on this date, so it felt like a must do.

Swiftie older daughter sent me a screenshot about this. Thankfully, she doesn't want it:

Swiftie older daughter sent me a screenshot about this. Thankfully, she doesn't want it:

Sold out already I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️ kinda pricey for 8 songs but I guess the heart shape / collectibility is what people want

new midnights variant

Not sure if anyone noticed and posted already but there's a lilac version of Speak Now (Taylor's Version) up on the UK store

Did anyone have luck getting verified fan for next fall tour dates? I'm waitlisted for New Orleans.

GF and I both got skunked for Indy, continues to be a tough ticket, I wonder if she’ll just set up a residency in LA or something after all this

Back