sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

I actually did ordered this variant. Maybe I should stop at my local mall before I go home tonight. I can imagine her waiting on the parking and yelling at me "get in the car"!
You mean like in a...euhm...Getaway Car?

Has anyone watched this Disney+ joint?

They censor the word fuck and it ruined everything.

But seriously, it's nice to hear the songs specially arranged for the occasion and the discussions they have give some insight into the motivations for and writing process of each track. According to Taylor, this William Bowery individual made very significant contributions to the tracks he's credited for.

I actually did ordered this variant. Maybe I should stop at my local mall before I go home tonight. I can imagine her waiting on the parking and yelling at me "get in the car"!

If you read me Taylor. I am sorry that you waited so long behind the mall. Your team shipped the record this morning. Next time text me!

Has anyone watched this Disney+ joint?
It’s really great. I mean yes it’s just all of folklore being played, but the insight into the songs is nice and it’s beautifully shot. There’s also just a certain quality these songs have to finally seeing the three main musicians perform them that makes me very happy. With an even more greater focus on the songwriting, I found myself appreciating some of the tracks more than I ever have before. Great watch.

Picture disc of Christmas tree farm up on her shop

Picture disc of Christmas tree farm up on her shop

Jumped on this right away on the off chance it's limited (which given that it ships in 2-3 weeks, it probably is). The globe is already sold out

Jumped on this right away on the off chance it's limited (which given that it ships in 2-3 weeks, it probably is). The globe is already sold out
We ordered a snow globe and the picture disc right away last night. The first snow globe she did goes for dumb amounts of money now so we didn’t want to regret not getting it like we did that one.

Just when I thought I couldn’t love Folklore more...the Long Pond Studio Sessions is fantastic.

We are watching and loving it. I also like how "naked" are the songs. Great movie (if I can call it a movie).

Looks like some of the limited edition vinyl is available again on TS's website, along with half-priced signed CD's. Plus 20% off site-wide (excluding music products). Until midnight tomorrow (Nov. 30)

Back