sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Looks like some of the limited edition vinyl is available again on TS's website, along with half-priced signed CD's. Plus 20% off site-wide (excluding music products). Until midnight tomorrow (Nov. 30)

looks like it's all US only :(

For me it’s now been 11 days (but I guess thanksgiving could have delayed things). still crazy...
Oh that’s insanity.... yeah Thanksgiving did stop all of my packages including my copy.... I would reach if you don’t have any updates today. They said “allow two weeks” when the label was first created, but maybe they can kick it into shape. It said to wait a week and magically it was scanned not too long after.

If they email back they may say 3 more days (because of the “allow two weeks”) I would just go ahead and contact personally. they are quick to respond.

Oh that’s insanity.... yeah Thanksgiving did stop all of my packages including my copy.... I would reach if you don’t have any updates today. They said “allow two weeks” when the label was first created, but maybe they can kick it into shape. It said to wait a week and magically it was scanned not too long after.

If they email back they may say 3 more days (because of the “allow two weeks”) I would just go ahead and contact personally. they are quick to respond.

Yep,
I contacted this morning once I saw all the variants reposted. I was ok with patiently waiting but was not a fan of seeing everything up for sale again when I'm still waiting on the copy I immediately bought...

I just contacted them as well. My record has been sitting in Ferndale MI since November 16th. Shit, I'll go pick it up if they don't feel like delivering. I have a few friends that live in Ferndale.

Yep,
I contacted this morning once I saw all the variants reposted. I was ok with patiently waiting but was not a fan of seeing everything up for sale again when I'm still waiting on the copy I immediately bought...
Oh yeah I’d do the same. I’d also add a WTF personally but I’m not the kind to overly yell especially because I work in Customer Service.

Yep,
Them going up for sale again doesn't bother me. But I'd be pissed if people who just ordered today got theirs before mine!

Them going up for sale again doesn't bother me. But I'd be pissed if people who just ordered today got theirs before mine!
Heads would roll if that happened with me! I’d be seeing blood. Had mine not been scanned by now and I saw that it was restocked there’s would be a tongue lashing that would make even the angriest person blush. Sorry you’re dealing with this I’ve been there is frustrating!!

Heads would roll if that happened with me! I’d be seeing blood. Had mine not been scanned by now and I saw that it was restocked there’s would be a tongue lashing that would make even the angriest person blush. Sorry you’re dealing with this I’ve been there is frustrating!!
At the end of the day, it's just some records. As long as I get them doesn't really matter much to me as it's not really a present or anything. I know that especially this year things have been crazy for anybody dealing with shipping and vinyl record production! I'm sure they will make their way here eventually. But thanks for the advice--shot them an email!

At the end of the day, it's just some records. As long as I get them doesn't really matter much to me as it's not really a present or anything. I know that especially this year things have been crazy for anybody dealing with shipping and vinyl record production! I'm sure they will make their way here eventually. But thanks for the advice--shot them an email!
True I was just speaking in general though, I’ve had so many things be lost or damaged in the mail I check things by the hour. Hope you hear back!!

A cool new local shop (they opened a couple of months ago and have been nailing it) ordered a few of the variants from her site and just got them all in stock. They probably only have one or two of each - and not all the versions

Back