sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Welp.... mine hasn’t been picked up in two day.... think they’re I’ll actually let it ship since it’s supposed to come out today? Good thing I have a week off to wait for packages haha

Well I have heard some people have been stuck in pre-shipment for two weeks! I wonder if there was a shortage or massive delay due to Black Friday Record Store Day... I hope I get an answer tomorrow ;/

Well I have heard some people have been stuck in pre-shipment for two weeks! I wonder if there was a shortage or massive delay due to Black Friday Record Store Day... I hope I get an answer tomorrow ;/
I’m still in pre-shipment with expected to arrive on Nov 20 🤔

I’m still in pre-shipment with expected to arrive on Nov 20 🤔
The mystery deepens! I don't care if it doesn't come this week, even though I am on vacation and will get to ENJOY IT.... If it comes next week I am in the office and that means keeping an eye on the forecast plus worry. One of the records I ordered that came from the uk was delivered in a rainstorm. It was placed on a chair where it got SOAKED and then i barely got home quick enough to save it.... This was earlier this year

My last record came BENT so I am extra HYPER aware of everything that is coming in because now I have family gifts shipping in... Tis the time I guess haha! Hope yours comes the 20th!

It took mine about two weeks before it actually started moving, but it finally did last week. And today it's out for delivery. So, I know waiting sucks, but I feel yours should start moving really soon.

It took mine about two weeks before it actually started moving, but it finally did last week. And today it's out for delivery. So, I know waiting sucks, but I feel yours should start moving really soon.
As long as I’m working from home the week it’s supposed to come I don’t mind. Heck knowing my luck with shipping it’ll be end of January before I get mine XD. Thanks my dude you made me worry a bit less!!

Last edited:
I got the email everyone dreads.... they said give it two weeks to update so it’ll take TWO WEEKS for the usps to pick up the record...... welp.....

Also Taylor confirmed she’s re recording her old songs when she accepted some AMA awards that’s why she wasn’t there. :)

I've seen on Instagram that the In The Woods edition has a beautiful dark brown marble effect when put in front of the light. Can you confirm if it also happens with the other editions?
The “in the weeds” blue-green variant does have that same translucent/opaque marbling effect if you hold it to the light.

I've seen on Instagram that the In The Woods edition has a beautiful dark brown marble effect when put in front of the light. Can you confirm if it also happens with the other editions?
Both of mine (pink and gray) have the marbling effect when put up to the light

Back