sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Well it came... have some stuff to do before I can give a spin... holding it up to the light is neat.
View attachment 78582View attachment 78583

So, did it arrive without appearing in UPS tracking and/or USPS informed delivery? I have a label created on 11/19 and nothing since. An email to customer service came back yesterday with the canned "please wait two more weeks" email.

So, did it arrive without appearing in UPS tracking and/or USPS informed delivery? I have a label created on 11/19 and nothing since. An email to customer service came back yesterday with the canned "please wait two more weeks" email.
I finally have movement on my copy which I think was “Behind the Mall” and had label created on 11/17
I would have emailed like the day after it started moving.

It took a solid week for any update for mine after “label created”. Yeah the two weeks thing is a little yikes.
It seems crazy for them to say “please give it a month after label was created”...but it is what it is. I’m sure I’ll eventually get it.
Yeah, two weeks have already passed since label creation, so waiting another two weeks for an update seems a bit ridiculous.

I wonder if there are some newbies at the postal service who didn’t get training on how to scan....
my first movement the other day was that the Usps received it. Lots of places bulk print labels and then get to getting it done. My TMR label shows up long before they even announce shipping has begun.

Back