RSD 2020

I just ordered today and was happy to see Dodax offered free shipping to the states and no tax. Is that.... right?

I guess. I didn't get charged tax when I ordered it. I got the order confirmation, just not the shipping confirmation, yet.

EDIT:
Looks like they've raised the price since I ordered mine

Last edited:
Something to keep in mind is that Bullmoose has it listed for about $19/$20 (same with the Murs x 9th Wonder), so it's definitely a slight markup. You're also avoiding tax and shipping, though, which is the benefit.

yeah. not even buying it as its not that good plus its RSD

Something to keep in mind is that Bullmoose has it listed for about $19/$20 (same with the Murs x 9th Wonder), so it's definitely a slight markup. You're also avoiding tax and shipping, though, which is the benefit.
And saving me the hassle of hunting it down during RSD, which I’ll be outta town for anyway. Think I’ll take it.

Sadly my online order of June Of 44's Meridians got cancelled as part of their order didn't show up. They held the order for a few days to see if it would show up last week, but no luck. But they refunded me the cost plus knocked another $5 off the rest of my order for the "inconvenience". Thats how it's done. Now I will definitely be going to them in September and October for RSD online.

Sadly my online order of June Of 44's Meridians got cancelled as part of their order didn't show up. They held the order for a few days to see if it would show up last week, but no luck. But they refunded me the cost plus knocked another $5 off the rest of my order for the "inconvenience". Thats how it's done. Now I will definitely be going to them in September and October for RSD online.

I have an order that hasn't shipped from Dead Dogs and it's probably something similar. I just hope the Magic Numbers RSD was in stock and it's one of the extra 2 LP's holding things up (I also ordered Sloan's 1st LP and the recent remaster of Pixies "Bossanova" on red vinyl).

I think I'll email them tomorrow to see what's up.

The Reddit lords took over and Dodox is now outta stock of Pilot Talk

giphy.gif

My copy of Charli XCX's record came in today all the way from Canada. About $50 in the end with shipping and stuff but I'm happy to have a copy at least!

I just ordered today and was happy to see Dodax offered free shipping to the states and no tax. Is that.... right?

I ordered the Amy Winehouse Back to Black Abbey Road Half-Speed Master from Dodax.com back in early July and it was delivered last month. No charge for shipping, and it doesn't look like they charged me for sales tax either.

Damn. Bird’s Jazz At Midnite cooks. Personally, I think it sounds fine for what it is. The playing seems very inspired too. Side 1 is particularly fantastic.

Yeah it’s pretty wild. I like how the song is already going when the recording starts and just drops you into the thick of it. You don’t know what you missed or where it’s going and just have to buckle up for the ride.

How does the Robyn 'Robyn' RSD release reissue sound everyone? It's got mixed reviews on Discogs! Some are saying it sounds great, others are saying it sounds a bit flat! What do you all think? Is it a great sounding pressing?

Back