[Sept] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

scotthilk

!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !!

Hey all! Round 1 was a hit! Seems like almost everyone got what they wanted, with lots of help from N&G members.

With Round 2 of RSD coming up, I thought I'd post this. September edition! Anyone who has participated in the RSD madness knows that it can be hard to land certain titles. Many of us are heading to our locals and trying to help out the rest with grabbing the titles they want but can't find.

It's been a bit of a cluster in the past trying to keep up with who wants what, etc. I know for myself, if I am in a store, I need super concise information about who wants what, and if they still want it or not, and if I'm actually going to get paid if I buy it. There's a small window inside stores to grab the goods, so let's streamline this. The last few RSD, I've been able to land a ton of people their stuff - especially the ones who have posted clearly about what they are seeking.

Post below what you're looking for. Furthermore, please only post things you think will be HARD TO FIND (don't post the /15,000 variant) or that you know you won't be able to get for other reasons/if you can't venture out to RSD. Remember, stuff will be posted online too!

Please only make ONE post below, with your master wantlist. PLEASE, PLEASE update your list on RSD if you land your title. This will require day-of effort on your part, so someone doesn't buy what you listed after you've copped it. Just edit or delete your post!

This thread should be used for members to look at on their phones while in a store to QUICKLY skim who is seeking what.

Follow my format below - title AND photo of the cover that the person will be looking for. Can't stress this one enough!

Thanks a ton, everyone! Let's try our best here to get every member what they want!

Last edited:
only thing i need this month is the replacements live album

though my friend wants the nas album on it (he is going to RSD though to where he is so that is not required and he can just buy it on ebay when its done)

I'm guessing there will be enough Replacements to go around, but judging just by pressing #'s, then Bennett & Burch and Squirrel Nut Zippers will be the most difficult.

Jay Bennett & Edward Burch - The Palace at 4 AM LP (1000)
Willie Colon - Cosa Nuestra LP (2000)
Charles Mingus - Mingus Ah Um Redux 2xLP (2000)
The Replacements - The Complete Inconcerated Live 3xLP (8500)
Sofi Tukker - Dancing on the People 12" (2500)
Squirrel Nut Zippers - The Inevitable LP (1500)
The Unrighteous Brothers - Unchained Melody/You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' 7" (2300)
Hank Williams - March of Dimes 10" (2000)
V/A Wilcovered 2xLP (2500)

EDITED -- I'm all settled up!

Add me to the must grab pile for...

Willie Colon - Cosa Nuestra (2K) [LINK]

V/A - Wilcovered (2.5K) [LINK]

And I'm still on the fence about...

V/A - I Saved Latin! A Tribute To Wes Anderson (1K) [LINK]

I'm fairly confident I'll be able to snag all three at one of my mains here in Milwaukee, but I can keep my eyes open for others. Prices are generally pretty fair, too.

Last edited:
]

My local confirmed they have two Pilot Talk's but as @scotthilk knows they had 2 Fetti last year, I was 10th, and missed both! There are a gang of ppl on the hip hop thread jonesin' for Pilot Talk so if you see it please grab it, I know for a fact it will find a great home here. If not I'll buy all the extra copies that ppl dont wanna deal with.

Edit: Got pilot talk

Last edited:
***EDIT: I got a Willie Colon for whoever needs one. I saw that was a popular one in this thread. Hopefully someone can find a Curren$y for me, my spot sold out quick!

Hey, I know I’m new around these parts, but I would really appreciate it if anyone could grab me a copy of Pilot Talk if they see one. I’m not going to be able to make it out to my locals before they’re surely gone as my dog has physical therapy Saturday mornings (yes, my dog! 😂).

Taken care off & spoken for, thanks @lonestarlahr !

Last edited:
Heads up - you’ll have better luck landing the album from someone in here (me at least) if you edit your post and post a photo of the cover(s). See OG post!
418462495669%3A800.jpg

Not seeing a ton I’m interested in this time out, but probably want:

1600668961525.jpeg
Willie Colon — Cosa Nues

1601063307537.png
Johhny Thunders/Wayne Kramer -- GANG WAR!

Last edited:
Back