RSD 2020

Someone also mentioned that K7 said there is a repress coming, it might just be that they were confused with the limited number they have found.

Its worth everyone listening to The Vinyl Factory - VF Podcast: The Issue With Reissues podcast which @Thackeraye linked in another thread earlier today. The series has a group of label heads, shop owners, collectors, dj's, and even the founder of discogs discuss vinyl related topics. I believe it is the podcast above where they talk about the positives and negatives of RSD

Got a website link? I have a friend looking.

or

Long shot ask, but does anyone have a spare Dogfishhead RSD 2020 poster they would like to get rid of? Other than the records it’s the one thing I love about the day is that poster and I didn’t get one this year. I’ve gotten one every year I’ve gone! I was sad I didn’t get one!

I was able to snag an extra at my local yesterday. I have no idea when the next time I'll get to a post office so it may be a while, but if you still need one let me know.

Hello people in the UK does anyone know how much Daniel Johnston was selling for retail?

5 left with an XL t shirt ^^^

5 left with an XL t shirt ^^^
Thanks. 115 euro sounds high for 2lp box set. Is the price normally like this in Europe?

When you put it like that, it sounds pretty expensive for 2 LPs. I linked banquet and they are usually priced pretty fairly.
Must be the RSD markup.
Thanks for the info. It sounds like the rsd markup for sure then. The price is consistent with prices from other retailers Ive seen. Thanks 👍

Back