Record Store Day 2022

My local is doing the full RSD on the 18th
I just checked again with mine. They may just do regular hours (as opposed to opening early) but will only put the RSD titles out on that day. I’ll be out of town, so I guess I’ll just go on living my life without Live on 2 Legs.

I just checked again with mine. They may just do regular hours (as opposed to opening early) but will only put the RSD titles out on that day. I’ll be out of town, so I guess I’ll just go on living my life without Live on 2 Legs.
I need to find out. I have some health issues going on that would make it very painful to queue, so I reserved a time slot at Siren in Doylestown, PA, knowing I'd be guaranteed the first group to enter. Will check with Princeton to see how they are handling it. Honestly, it's really just Sweet Relief that is my must have since I already own Live on Two Legs.

There are a few titles I really want, but the thought of queuing up sounds miserable so I might just take my chances online. I was considering going to Comeback Vinyl but they emailed to say they won't be stocking anything from this drop.

Need these, I'll be fine if I miss the others I'm interested in.
Jerry Garcia Acoustic Band
Pearl Jam
Collective Soul
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Looks like Blakey is all I am after online. See what happens. Moved out to the country, so not worth the drive to stand in line for 1 title at this point.

I take it back....might pick this one up as well:

Now that Watchmen has been pushed back again I can sleep in. My wife has 2 soundtracks she’s after, so she can get up early. 😁

Sweet Relief/Victoria Williams Benefit
Collective Soul
Prince
Pearl Jam

While my gut says the Sweet Relief compilation might be easy to grab later for $15, I'm not going to risk it. The Pearl Jam track alone might be enough the Ten Club crowd to swallow these up. There are only 2500.

The Collective Soul releases all get stupid expensive once they go back out of print, so I'm not skipping that.

Prince and PJ have 20K+ print runs, so probably not going anywhere. We'll see what my local shop charges.

Similar to @tvham I am hoping to track down Beth Orton's RSD Central Reservation release (U.K. only I believe).

Do any U.S. folks have experience ordering online RSD releases from the U.K.? Obviously, RSD stock, shipping cost and packaging acumen are the main considerations here. If you have U.K. online retailers you can recommend, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Similar to @tvham I am hoping to track down Beth Orton's RSD Central Reservation release.

Do any U.S. folks have experience ordering online RSD releases from the U.K.? Obviously, RSD stock, shipping cost and packaging acumen are the main considerations here. If you have U.K. online retailers you can recommend, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
i like @Joe Mac 's local Spin Dizzy. Not sure if they are doing online RSD though or if they will have that title. (i know it's not in the UK obviously)

i like @Joe Mac 's local Spin Dizzy. Not sure if they are doing online RSD though or if they will have that title. (i know it's not in the UK obviously)
Looks like it, thanks.

Back