Record Store Day 2022

Good deal. Guessing you shop in-store...any chance you have experience with their shipping + packaging...if so, generally solid?
I ordered the LRS pressing of Radiohead a moon shaped pool from them I think. I don't recall any shipping/packing issues!

Totally an assumption here, but I'd guess that Sister Ray will be more popular. They have a fairly big shop in Soho in London with lots of foot traffic, so if thats a popular item they might sell out.

I ordered the LRS pressing of Radiohead a moon shaped pool from them I think. I don't recall any shipping/packing issues!

Totally an assumption here, but I'd guess that Sister Ray will be more popular. They have a fairly big shop in Soho in London with lots of foot traffic, so if thats a popular item they might sell out.
Spin Dizzy drops on Sunday, and Sister Ray on Monday...so the latter will be backup only. Thanks again!

Similar to @tvham I am hoping to track down Beth Orton's RSD Central Reservation release (U.K. only I believe).

Do any U.S. folks have experience ordering online RSD releases from the U.K.? Obviously, RSD stock, shipping cost and packaging acumen are the main considerations here. If you have U.K. online retailers you can recommend, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
might call a couple of locals and see if they got it. I've seen Millenium with a few in the past.

I take it back....might pick this one up as well:

Listening to this and hearing shades of Mavis, might be in on this too.

Listening to this and hearing shades of Mavis, might be in on this too.
yea it seems very cool. plus KG cut I think. but with how many albums i've been buying lately, might pass on all RSD this time around. we'll see if i have any willpower...

yea it seems very cool. plus KG cut I think. but with how many albums i've been buying lately, might pass on all RSD this time around. we'll see if i have any willpower...
My kid has a basketball tourney, and no idea what time we're playing Saturday so I might be out too. Thinking I can grab a couple things later, but was hoping to make it out to grab that Hassan.

My kid has a basketball tourney, and no idea what time we're playing Saturday so I might be out too. Thinking I can grab a couple things later, but was hoping to make it out to grab that Hassan.
Plaidroom seems to have quite a lot of that Hassan. Says more than 20 copies. The other two albums I was eyeing have less than 20 total copies there.

Since I'm now mostly confident this will not sell out because literally no one is talking about it anywhere, yall fools gonna fk around and miss out on this jammer of NY psych funk mastered by KPG

Everyone will miss out, as it isn't coming Saturday. Don't know if delay to BF RSD or outright cancelled, but it is not coming out this week.

Bobby Hamilton Quintet - Dream Queen is the only thing I think I’m looking for this time around. Target sale and other purchases drained my wallet!
Listening to it now. BG analog cut, supposedly. Really fantastic anyway.

Not happening. All my June RSD stuff is here, except New York Sound. Distributors did not receive it and it no longer even shows as being solicited.

Punching air rn. But it was scheduled as an RSD first so will probably appear somewhere by the fall

Listening to it now. BG analog cut, supposedly. Really fantastic anyway.
Yes--a VERY cool album. DIdn't realize it was AAA but looks like it! "lacquered directly from its original master tape in an all analog transfer by the legendary Bernie Grundman"

Punching air rn. But it was scheduled as an RSD first so will probably appear somewhere by the fall
If it's any consolation, You Must Believe in Spring was also a RSD UK release awhile ago, never came out then got a wide release...so maybe it will happen eventually!

Reactions: .Z.
Yes--a VERY cool album. DIdn't realize it was AAA but looks like it! "lacquered directly from its original master tape in an all analog transfer by the legendary Bernie Grundman"

Superfly Rerocrds reissued this album a few years ago but it's of course sold out now. I would definitely recommend!

Back