Record Store Day 2022

I would grab all of them. Looks like we only forgot about ’Bucket of Bernie Brains’

While we are dreaming in Claypool, let's throw in a live album of Primus doing A Farewell to Kings in Boise last year!

(Although, I guess with current vinyl turnaround times this would be more likely for RSD 2023 at the earliest)

While we are dreaming in Claypool, let's throw in a live album of Primus doing A Farewell to Kings in Boise last year!

(Although, I guess with current vinyl turnaround times this would be more likely for RSD 2023 at the earliest)
I think they're working on a few live releases, likely on vinyl. There has been a social media posts showing them pulling out some old master tapes. Not sure about any Farewell shows though.

Screenshot_2021-12-29-12-20-59.png

Last edited:
Instead we'll get Dio picture discs.

In 2016, I made a list of 15 RSD releases that I wanted to see and #2 was Riddles Are Abound Tonight. Other stuff on my list did get reissues or first time pressings outside of Record Store Day, like Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness, Neil Young - Dead Man Soundtrack, and Lucifer - Black Mass, while both Invention and Of Snowdonia by Daedelus received RSD releases. Obviously, we're still waiting on Sausage and Holy Mackerel, though; both of which seem like perfect selections.

Other things I'd mentioned and still hope for include a repress of Pajo - Scream With Me and a first time vinyl pressing of Z-Rock Hawaii. I'm hoping a reissue of Stakes Is High will follow with De La Soul finally owning their catalog again.

In 2016, I made a list of 15 RSD releases that I wanted to see and #2 was Riddles Are Abound Tonight. Other stuff on my list did get reissues or first time pressings outside of Record Store Day, like Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness, Neil Young - Dead Man Soundtrack, and Lucifer - Black Mass, while both Invention and Of Snowdonia by Daedelus received RSD releases. Obviously, we're still waiting on Sausage and Holy Mackerel, though; both of which seem like perfect selections.

Other things I'd mentioned and still hope for include a repress of Pajo - Scream With Me and a first time vinyl pressing of Z-Rock Hawaii. I'm hoping a reissue of Stakes Is High will follow with De La Soul finally owning their catalog again.
STAKES IS HIGH!!!

Back