Record Store Day 2022

The restock email went out which is why there was a mad dash I think. I know they have said there are bots that buy more than one so might be worth signing up for alerts again since they usually cancel multiple orders.

@Plaid Room / Colemine any chance you’ll have more copies or Portraits of Her from cancelled orders?
I have a handful I think. Who was looking? Hit me at bob@plaidroomrecords.com and I'll see if I can help out!

Also, for Sara Bareilles, If anyone is looking and is willing to go over retail but not to current US resale levels, the Euro pressing on Discogs can be shipped to the U.S. for $45 or so.

So, what are the must-have, if any, for this RSD drops in 10 June? I am in for both Beth Orton and Prince reissues, maybe Blaket's In My Name.

So, what are the must-have, if any, for this RSD drops in 10 June? I am in for both Beth Orton and Prince reissues, maybe Blaket's In My Name.

Just The Gold Experience for me.

If I can find the Hasaan Ibn Ali set for MSRP or less somewhere down the line, I'd very much like to have that one - but it's not gonna be happening this month for sure.

I forgot about the 2nd drop! And what ever happened to that Odd Future tape vol 2 that was supposed to happen a few rsds ago?!?

I'm relieved to see I am going to be able to sit out this drop. The only one I'd have had to go out for was the Ray Charles Genius Loves Company but it'd be a second copy. I have a feeling there will be one or two surprise "where did this go" ones from this batch but I'm not gonna pretend to know - I will be looking at any post RSD sales though for discounts

Big Night - Soundtrack
The Brand New Heavies - Heavy Rhyme Experience: Vol. 1 [30th Anniversary]
Pearl Jam - Live on Two Legs
Beth Orton - Trailer Park (if I can find in the US)

Are y’all’s locals doing a full-on RSD this weekend? I’m pretty sure my shop is just going to put this week’s RSD drops out as soon as they arrive.

Back