Record Sleeve Recommendation Thread

My Sleeve City order from August is shipping.

I got a shipping notice and FedEx tracking # on the 20th - and it's been crickets since. Nothing actually happening with the shipping of the package, just a shipping # made.

I'd expect it to actually have shipped after 9 days, but with Thanksgiving in there they may be backed up still.

I got my order the other day. I don't know if it's just me but the Ultimate 2.5 outers seem different. They look more cloudy and seem kind of thin and even more slippery than usual.

I got a shipping notice and FedEx tracking # on the 20th - and it's been crickets since. Nothing actually happening with the shipping of the package, just a shipping # made.

I'd expect it to actually have shipped after 9 days, but with Thanksgiving in there they may be backed up still.
Just checked mine - label created on 11/20 and it started moving on 11/28. Note that I selected USPS

Yup same here. I had an order of both inners and outers. No movement so far.

I got my order the other day. I don't know if it's just me but the Ultimate 2.5 outers seem different. They look more cloudy and seem kind of thin and even more slippery than usual.
They have a “budget” version I think of the 2.5’s now. I bought them sort of by accident last time. Maybe you were sent those by accident?

I had actually thought that too but the label on the bag says Ultimate 2.5 Outers.
Yeah, I got mine in a couple of days ago and they definitely seem a bit more cloudy than the previous ultimate 2.5’s. Have you reached out to them?

This is a good deal on 12 15/16" x 12 15/16" outer sleeves from ClearBags. These would be for gatefold sleeves, since they're too big for a single album. I ordered them last night and received them today. Almost $5 less than from the ClearBags website, plus free shipping. Some have said they don't like these sleeves as much as they like the ones from Sleeve City, but I think these are great and also use the smaller sleeves (12 5/8 x 12 5/8) from ClearBags.

Amazon product ASIN B00O4XSAMY

I had placed an order weeks ago with Sleeve City for 100 Diskeeper Audiophile Inner Sleeves which came to $60.95 shipped , but I cancelled that and just placed an order last week through MusicDirect for 150 MoFi inner sleeves which came to $65.12 shipped, and they were delivered yesterday.

Anyone getting orders recently order 2.5 outers? Just curious if anyone else is seeing what I'm seeing (more cloudy and feels thinner than usual).

I decided to try some Bags Unlimited sleeves. Curious how they'll compare.

Anyone getting orders recently order 2.5 outers? Just curious if anyone else is seeing what I'm seeing (more cloudy and feels thinner than usual).

I decided to try some Bags Unlimited sleeves. Curious how they'll compare.
Yes, mine are definitely much thinner and cloudier than previous orders. Rather disappointed.

ClearBags is having a one-day, 10% off sale on everything in their store. I use two of their outer sleeves:

BLP1NF is 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 (for single album)
BLPDNF is 12 15/16 x 12 15/16 for gatefolds

Both are in stock currently, and there are other options (similar sizes with sealable flaps, for example).

I can't seem to get past their shipping address page on the site at the moment, but I assume they'll get that squared away if they hope to make any sales today.

Back