Record Sleeve Recommendation Thread

Like many of you, I recently got a backordered SC order. Unfortunately, it sound like the doubles might be unavailable for a while (from a SC email):

Unfortunately, the vendor omitted the Diskeeper Double Audiophile Sleeves with the recent shipment. At this time the item will not be available for several months.

Forgot to share earlier. Received my SC order last week, which I placed in mid/late April. Looks like still ~month back ordered. Order was for 2.5 outers and audiophile inners

Anyone got a current spot to order decent sleeves?

I thought I had a good pile of Sleeve City sleeves ready to go, but just saw that all of them are inner sleeves I forgot I ordered.

Sleeve City is backordered to October.

I thought I had a good pile of Sleeve City sleeves ready to go, but just saw that all of them are inner sleeves I forgot I ordered.

I ordered some of these just to get me through...Amazon says I'll get them later today.

Amazon product ASIN B07KQ42B4L

ClearBags has been my go to. Sleeve city’s are nice but I haven’t been able to wait for them to restock. ClearBags are nice and crystal clear.

ClearBags has been my go to. Sleeve city’s are nice but I haven’t been able to wait for them to restock. ClearBags are nice and crystal clear.

I'll see how these are when they arrive. But I'll try Clearbags if I need to.

I assume you use these?

Looks like they are out of stock, too.

I need those sleeve city 5mill outers tho 😭 but i got a good alternative inner sleeve option with vinyl storage solutions.

I assume you use these?

Those are the ones if you’re into no flaps.

I assume you use these?

Yea pretty sure those are the ones I have. They are crystal clear but I do like Sleeve City’s better. I think @AnthonyI may have given them a shot?

And damn….sleeve city backups are making other sleeves go out of stock now too I guess!

Yea pretty sure those are the ones I have. They are crystal clear but I do like Sleeve City’s better. I think @AnthonyI may have given them a shot?

And damn….sleeve city backups are making other sleeves go out of stock now too I guess!
I like them, they're backups at the moment, I still like the SC better, but have some stock left for now. But ya, the backorder are just crazy now.

I remember watching this video. This guy has basically taken the Blake Sleeve(the ClearBags sleeve) and modified it. It’s a cool concept. If my collection was in its early stages I would have considered it, but the price versus quantity isn’t worth it to me. He also make an inner sleeve that’s supposed to be a little sturdier than a MoFi but again you’re spending more.

Dunno, I just spent $44-ish bucks on 125 inner sleeves. I really like them from the first batch I bought. This is the third batch I've purchased now. Since sleevecity is basically dead until October I may just also switch to his 4 Mil outers too.

Back