Record Sleeve Recommendation Thread

I saw these a while back and actually wanted to give them a try, but shipping from Canada was a tad expensive..........unless something has changed.
Vinyl Storage Solutions make the best sleeves I have ever used. They’re certainly worth a try. I believe shipping is free for orders over $40 USD / $50 CAD. To either Canada or the US.

Vinyl Storage Solutions make the best sleeves I have ever used. They’re certainly worth a try. I believe shipping is free for orders over $40 USD / $50 CAD. To either Canada or the US.
I might look into them next time I need outers. I should be set for a long long time for inners after that Hudson HiFi Deal

Anyone got a hook-up for slightly oversized sleeves?

I did have a bag from SC, but I must have used them all up...and they are oos on everything.

That new People Under The Stairs OST from Terror Vision is big...and Ryan Graveface says more oversized jackets are coming.

Mike from Vinyl Storage Solution had issues with his fullfillment center and "the fulfillment center messed up and sent a large number of people their orders twice". Didnt want to stiff a small business owner like that since that would suck pretty hard, but offered a nice 25% discount on the order.

Mike from Vinyl Storage Solution had issues with his fullfillment center and "the fulfillment center messed up and sent a large number of people their orders twice". Didnt want to stiff a small business owner like that since that would suck pretty hard, but offered a nice 25% discount on the order.
That was generous of him, but still, ouch.

Anyone got a hook-up for slightly oversized sleeves?

I did have a bag from SC, but I must have used them all up...and they are oos on everything.

That new People Under The Stairs OST from Terror Vision is big...and Ryan Graveface says more oversized jackets are coming.

I found a stash of not great, but work ok oversized sleeves I had buried under everything else.

The 12 3/4 x 12 3/4 aren't that good clarity-wise, but work for those sleeves that are a bit bigger than usual. For some reason, the past couple Terror Vision releases have been in oversized sleeves. The one mentioned above, and their newest one, The House On Sorority Row.

Amazon product ASIN B07PV4J2XW

How do you guys/gals keep your box sets protected btw ?
I think clearbags has some sealable box set sleeves. For the one steps I use their crystal clear boxes which look great. For most of my box sets I take the albums out of the box and put the records on my regular shelves so I listen to them more

Groovewasher has there 50 pack of inners on sale currently.

Tried Vinyl Fever outer sleeves from Amazon to hold me over until whenever SC ships. Not a fan. Way too cloudy. Why is SC the only place that seems to make a decent, actually crystal clear sleeve?

Tried Vinyl Fever outer sleeves from Amazon to hold me over until whenever SC ships. Not a fan. Way too cloudy. Why is SC the only place that seems to make a decent, actually crystal clear sleeve?
I tend to kinda like the cloudier sleeves because they have an easier time stretching around gatefolds and such. Crystal sleeves look great but they always seem to split along the seams if your record looks at them funny.

Back