Pre-Order Thread

Never heard this one before. I like the idea and aesthetic of this one. I really can't decide if I want it or not. UGGHHHH

EDIT: I've ultimately decided that I'm gonna pass. It's a cool album, but I have other things I want to get down the line that I'm saving up for.
FYI this is probably going to sell out within a couple of hours and then go for $$$$ so if you want it, I’d suggest buying it soonish

The Caretaker - An empty bliss beyond this world reissue on silver
3.jpg
THANK YOU!

Even with Amazon having it available?
I don't see it anywhere on amazon, do you have a link to what you're seeing?

FYI this is probably going to sell out within a couple of hours and then go for $$$$ so if you want it, I’d suggest buying it soonish

Honestly, my biggest contention at the moment is if I would ever put this on to listen. I don't know if I would tbh. That's why I'm thinking of passing

That isn't the album we're talking about. I was talking about The Caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world, which is going for big bucks on discogs. Lowest I've seen in vinyl format is like 90$.

My contention is I don't know if I want that on vinyl because I'm not sure I'm going to listen to it.
I’d say don’t get it. Sounds like you’re mostly interested because of the value of other presses...?

Don’t let FOMO run your life.
It’s so hard within this hobby, and is honestly my least favorite part about it.

That isn't the album we're talking about. I was talking about The Caretaker - an empty bliss beyond this world, which is going for big bucks on discogs. Lowest I've seen in vinyl format is like 90$.

My contention is I don't know if I want that on vinyl because I'm not sure I'm going to listen to it.
My B

tenor.gif

I’d say don’t get it. Sounds like you’re mostly interested because of the value of other presses...?

Don’t let FOMO run your life.
It’s so hard within this hobby, and is honestly my least favorite part about it.
Yeah. I might just pass tbh. It's a really cool album, but I don't really think I'd listen to it enough. Even then, I think the digital version sounds just fine, and if for some reason I want to play it through my speakers, I'm looking at getting a receiver with bluetooth capabilities down the line, so I could just use my phone. So, yeah. FOMO defeated today! Thanks for the help!

Yeah, for real, these go so quick. The Caretaker is one of those artists I've never been able to get into, but I'm so happy he has such an intense fanbase. I feel like one day the heavens will part and I'll be a massive fan, and when that day comes I'll regret not getting these records. Oh well, priorities …

The Caretaker - An empty bliss beyond this world reissue on silver
3.jpg

I gotta give big props for posting this, as I would have probably missed it, and been devastated. This is a true grail for me, and 1 of the 2 Caretaker albums I don’t own. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve almost dropped $100+ on this bad boy...

@Teeeee & @NathanRicaud and anyone else who loves pop. (This ain’t my cup of tea but I will admit “Since U Been Gone” is one of the best pop songs ever created)

@Teeeee & @NathanRicaud and anyone else who loves pop. (This ain’t my cup of tea but I will admit “Since U Been Gone” is one of the best pop songs ever created)

Absolutely one of the best pop songs ever.

I want this!!!!

Brb having a good cry

YES I LOVE THIS ALBUM!! I was saying just the other day that this needs to be reissued! Instantly ordered!! 💙💙

To think, I almost paid $15 for a 45 of Because of You the other day (which is the album's true gem tbh)

I gotta give big props for posting this, as I would have probably missed it, and been devastated. This is a true grail for me, and 1 of the 2 Caretaker albums I don’t own. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve almost dropped $100+ on this bad boy...

I wasn't familiar with it, but listening to it now, I'm pretty into this thing

Back