Pre-Order Thread

Oh, hey! Urban Outfitters has a clear press of Avril Lavigne's classic, Let Go! First vinyl release in the US (though the MOV black press is readily available from several US retailers).

311 - Grassroots. get while the gettin is good

311 - Grassroots. get while the gettin is good
went live at around 11:58 ET had in cart while checking out said my card was declined and still charged my card and now sunburst variant sold out some straight bullsh*t.

Don’t know if this was posted before but Enjoy the ride Records is releasing the Into the Wild Soundtrack with 4 colorways. This is not to be confused with Eddie Vedders Into The Wild Soundtrack btw. 2 are enjoy the ride exclusives, 1 is a retail exclusive and 1 is Zavvi exclusive. The pics below are of the Enjoy the ride records colorways. Blue is retail and the Sandstorm colorway is sold out.

1A497E83-3BDC-47E6-9B22-1495CF2A5BBF.jpegBCE738E5-A394-47FE-A2E7-7D42C93C799C.jpegA501C957-8CA0-43A5-AB35-9C604E93EE92.jpeg02C300DE-E1C8-4C38-B18A-B74AC44A91D3.jpeg

went live at around 11:58 ET had in cart while checking out said my card was declined and still charged my card and now sunburst variant sold out some straight bullsh*t.

Looney tunes has sunburst

You were right to be. Got mine today and it's not MOFI. It's a Back to Black reissue import.
tenor.gif

I gotta give big props for posting this, as I would have probably missed it, and been devastated. This is a true grail for me, and 1 of the 2 Caretaker albums I don’t own. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve almost dropped $100+ on this bad boy...

@DeadwaxDude not sure if someone has tagged you but saw your comment on discogs that you're looking for this Caretaker. Get on it buddy!

Appreciate it @uvwxVinyl !

I should probably remove that lol, I snagged the 2016 Black Vinyl reissue years back. I appreciate it though!

I'm also actually laughing out loud because I just bought the blue vinyl of Patience After Sebald literally 20 minutes ago in my local shop!

There was supposed to be an orange swirl version of Washed Out's Life of Leisure that I preordered from Turntable Lab. Apparently, it doesn't actually exist. Turntable Lab might make their own pressing of the orange swirl version. That wouldn't suck.

PKaQqQDGas_v-tBcE1ERy3EoswG7V88pLPCLXDiM7CU0Yxr_TTbqqRsuGOqij0eBonJudoAbk1MncfigTcNwI3b9XugKZeXuUYqi0cB7_aCcZM2gNUOhl1fAcWagqyaNhgxCwuoGXYf-K-CLxgABtecCkuKJCNCKQac=s0-d-e1-ft
Hello,

Thank you for ordering your Washed Out pre-order from Turntable Lab. We wanted to touch base on an issue we’ve run into that’s holding up the shipping of these orders.

When we purchased these records from our distributor, they were advertised as being the orange swirl colored vinyl you saw in the listing on our website. When we received the records, they were standard black vinyl. It was at this time that we were made aware the orange swirl pressing never existed, so we would not be receiving them.

We want to make this right. We’re looking into the possibility of pressing our own version of this. If we can’t, we’ll come up with another plan to rectify the situation at hand.

At this point, even though you’ve received tracking information, nothing is being shipped out. We will have an update one way or another on how these pre-orders are being fulfilled by the end of the month. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to cancel your order, please email customerservice@turntablelab.com, and we will gladly assist.

Thank you for your patience and your support. We’ll be back in touch soon.

Turntable Lab

Back