Pre-Order Thread

Oh cry me a fucking river why don't you! Here in Canada 🇨🇦 we get charged as much as $20-$25 in shipping 🚢 and you don't see me bitching and complaining 😒😑🙄 about it! Now get the hell outta here!! FUCK!!!!

😜🤪😝
No, we don’t see you crying...but we do see the amount of beer you drink in the taproom thread to wash your sorrows away 😂😂😂🍺

Oh cry me a fucking river why don't you! Here in Canada 🇨🇦 we get charged as much as $20-$25 in shipping 🚢 and you don't see me bitching and complaining 😒😑🙄 about it! Now get the hell outta here!! FUCK!!!!

😜🤪😝
If shipping costs more than vinyl consistently, there are no Canadian vinyl collectors, just Canadian shipping hobbyists.

40 minutes was a surprisingly long time for that to take to sell out.
Let's see ebay!

Let's see ebay!
Tinder Date: What is it that you do?
Guy: Oh, I run a small business.
TD: Very cool, what kind?
G: A record store.
TD: Nice! Where is it? I might've been.
G: Oh, it's on eBay. I just flip records for a small profit and don't report any earnings to the IRS. It's called Kit Records. I'm making an impact on the community.
TD: *check please*

Last edited:
when RTJ2 was first released i saw the record at a physical shop and it made me want to start collecting but the price of vinyl instantly turned me away.look at me now yrs. later 550 records in my collection and this will be my 2nd copy of this album i also have the teal variant, funny how things in life work out lol.

Last edited:
Back