Pre-Order Thread

“The Chapel, Sf 10.2.19 by Oh Sees
QTY: 1 | 2XLP, | $29.00”

I lost track of where we were talking about The Chapel by Oh Sees but not only is it gone from Midheaven site they just refund my order due to it was put up in error. RSD release. 😡

I can’t decide between this and Morphine. But DT has some weirdly devoted fans, so I could see it winning. Hasn’t Morphine been up for a vote before?

Same boat. I was going to vote for Eat Your Paisley until I saw that the Morphine was expanded, so I didn't vote at all

Same boat. I was going to vote for Eat Your Paisley until I saw that the Morphine was expanded, so I didn't vote at all
I’ll probably land on Morphine just because I think it’d benefit more from an ROG treatment. Not that I don’t like DM, but I feel like anyone could do that one and it’s be fine. Also @Yer Ol' Uncle D will probably go upside mah head if I don’t vote Morphine.

You can "vote" for more than one each month. ROG are basically just creating mailing lists for each potential release. I have also seen them press things that didn't "win" because enough "votes" came in anyway...

I’ll probably land on Morphine just because I think it’d benefit more from an ROG treatment. Not that I don’t like DM, but I feel like anyone could do that one and it’s be fine. Also @Yer Ol' Uncle D will probably go upside mah head if I don’t vote Morphine.

The power of Mark Sandman compels you.

This is a pretty funny (as in: WTF?) trailer for the Goose - Shenanigans Nightclub Galaxy release (along with a link to a different colored version than I've seen posted here before):

I can’t decide between this and Morphine. But DT has some weirdly devoted fans, so I could see it winning. Hasn’t Morphine been up for a vote before?
That Morphine album has been reissued quite a bit the past few years. Newbury Comics had a colored version a while back.

My inner high school age Oingo Boingo fan had me preorder this. Danny Elfmans first solo album in over 35 years. I like what he's been doing visually with these songs - hopefully he'll tour on this beyond just the Coachella performance.

Box Set alert. I’m a huge Boingo fan, but IDK if I’d shell out an extra $140 for extra artwork, a USB and an artbook.

Box Set alert. I’m a huge Boingo fan, but IDK if I’d shell out an extra $140 for extra artwork, a USB and an artbook.

The colored vinyl 2 LP looks great. I don’t need the box either but looking forward to this release.

Back