Pre-Order Thread

Has anyone watched this movie in the past 5 years? In college I was convinced it was one of the greatest movies ever but it definitely does not hold up. Still a great soundtrack though.

I think it definitely holds up as one of the first Millennial generation rock soundtrack movies- where in a post 9/11 and Columbine world the rock and roll rebellion attitude of previous generations is gone, replaced by escapes into sedative drugs from the anxiety and fear that surrounded the world and the music began to reflect that

Danny Elfman – Big Mess 2xLP (Disc 1: Black/White Explosion Disc 2: Opaque Sky Blue)

63123_400x400.jpg

Danny Elfman – Big Mess Deluxe Box Set. Limited to 1000 copies.

63122_400x400.jpg
He seems like he's in a real weird place in his life. But whoever did his ink is real good.

1618322296271.pngView attachment 95450

Delta Kream

Available May 14​

ALBUM HONORS MUSIC OF MISSISSIPPI HILL COUNTRY BLUES, R. L. BURNSIDE & JUNIOR KIMBROUGH, AMONG OTHERS WHO HAVE INFLUENCED THE BLACK KEYS

PRE-ORDER STARTS APRIL 15TH

Delta Kream
Track Listing:

Crawling Kingsnake (John Lee Hooker / Bernard Besman)

Louise (Fred McDowell)

Poor Boy A Long Way From Home (Robert Lee Burnside)

Stay All Night (David Kimbrough, Jr.)

Going Down South (Robert Lee Burnside)

Coal Black Mattie (Ranie Burnette)

Do the Romp (David Kimbrough, Jr.)

Sad Days, Lonely Nights (David Kimbrough, Jr.)

Walk with Me (David Kimbrough, Jr.)

Mellow Peaches (Joseph Lee Williams)

Come on and Go with Me (David Kimbrough, Jr.)

Has anyone watched this movie in the past 5 years? In college I was convinced it was one of the greatest movies ever but it definitely does not hold up. Still a great soundtrack though.
I saw it a year or two ago on cable, and remember thinking it was fine but definitely not what I thought of it at the time it came out. It is from a much different era.

Irrationally peeved at my friend and Walgreens for distracting me so I missed this post when it went up. Pretty sure I missed the signed note, but I'm hoping maybe she ends up doing 500 of them as opposed to 250.

She has a standard black copy on her site for half the price and the Matador listing - Matador hates my credit cards anyway so I went for the pricier option here.

Edit: Just sent an email to her webstore. Honestly, I'm expecting not to get the note, but without the note I'd probably just prefer to save 20+ bucks and get a Matador copy where the variant is good anyway. It's really not great how they handled that portion of this given the note is likely the reason for the upcharge and it's not very clear when that is disappearing.

Last edited:
1618324704821.jpeg

Back