Pre-Order Thread

]

I was thinking if @‘ing ya but sadly I know too much about your current record purchasing history and knew you had the OG and just ordered the box set. I figured you were probably good.

Yeah. Thanks for thinking of me, but you're right; I'm good after ordering that box. I got that original for $2 at Rainy Day in Olympia, back in the day. I probably don't need one just for the color variant. I'm excited to see what's up with the book included in that box, though.

Yeah. Thanks for thinking of me, but you're right; I'm good after ordering that box. I got that original for $2 at Rainy Day in Olympia, back in the day. I probably don't need one just for the color variant. I'm excited to see what's up with the book included in that box, though.
You’ll enjoy it. I love flipping through that type stuff when listening to an album. Excited for the Jeff Tweedy extras and the Bob Dylan Mono box extras too. It is always much more preferable than staring at my phone while listening (which is what I do too much of the time).

You’ll enjoy it. I love flipping through that type stuff when listening to an album. Excited for the Jeff Tweedy extras and the Bob Dylan Mono box extras too. It is always much more preferable than staring at my phone while listening (which is what I do too much of the time).

I missed out on that Tweedy. I collect books like that, so that aspect of the box is what really sold me on it.

Edit:
The price helped, too

Last edited:
Anyone seen Janet reissue? I recall seeing it at Amazon UK but not for US.
Both Velvet Rope & Rhythm Nation are on Amazon. Search Janet Jackson filter to CD&Vinyl and you should see them.

Have an OOP of velvet but it’ll be nice to give it a break.

Edit: Rereading this - do you mean the actual album “Janet.”? If so, my apologies for walking you through how to filter on Amazon.

Double edit: yea, my reading comp sucks. You def mean the album. I only see it on UK. Gonna go sit in the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y’all gonna make me go broke. LOL! Pre-ordered everything from Ms Janet. Luckily I already have Control.

So what about the “Janet.” Album on Amazon US? I need that too.

Glad to see All For You there... we also need Damita Jo, aka Janet’s most underrated album (in my personal opinion)

Last edited:
Turntable Labs is doing a pre-order for a clear vinyl version of Peace by Anything Box.

https://www.turntablelab.com/produc...olored-vinyl-vinyl-lp-turntable-lab-exclusive

anythingbox-peace-ttl-flat_1800x.jpg

Anything Box...
tenor.gif

Y’all gonna make me go broke. LOL! Pre-ordered everything from Ms Janet. Luckily I already have Control.

So what about the “Janet.” Album on Amazon US? I need that too.

Glad to see All For You there... we also need Damita Jo, aka Janet’s most underrated album (in my personal opinion)

This is a placeholder for it, I'm sure they'll make it available for pre-order soon.

I don’t know if still in pre-order but I want to suggest Square Wave Adventure Soundtrack over at fat beats.....Omg one of the best 12 bit albums I have ever heard. You can check it out on Spotify but I ordered a copy and can’t wait to get it.

Just wanted to share a quick link to our latest vinyl.

Soul Step Records announces SSR-046, a partnership with Columbus, OH based Parker Louis. We are so excited to bring to vinyl a record that we are so personally crazy about!

Parker Louis has been very active on the road, recently opening for O.A.R., Caamp, and soon to be seen on festival stages across the Midwest.
Thick Ohio R&B and Soul Grooves, “All Good Things” drips with influences from D’Angelo, Sam Cooke, and Raphael Saadiq. Parker Louis brings his buttery smooth vocals paired with bluesy guitar grooves straight to your turntable. It’s a great record to mellow out to. It’s a great record to hold onto your sweet thing to.

Limited edition vinyl will go on sale on Saturday, June 8th to Soul Step Subscribers. The general public sale will be on Monday, June 10th.

Limited edition vinyl is our BLOODSHOT EYE Vinyl. Limited to 100.View attachment 4631

These went fast.

View attachment 3012

Just listened to the 6 or so songs that are available on Apple Music so far from this Album, and I have to say, I really loved what I heard. I recommend snagging this one or at least giving the available tracks a listen on Apple Music or any other streaming platform.

The above is an Indie Exclusive release limited to 300 copies.

And... I just bought this. Thanks for the recommendation!

And... I just bought this. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nice review of their history and new album here:
Nice Dweezil Zappa solo on first track 'Boom Boom Boom':

I too appreciate the recommendation here and pass it on.

View attachment 5383

I am excited for this! As always, I pre-ordered the Loser variant. I’m a sucker for a cool color. Haha. But honestly in my experience, it’s generally a great pressing toward the beginning of the batch. I have had very low surface noise on the Loser albums I have heard.
Wait, did your copy come in already?

Back