Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 3012

Just listened to the 6 or so songs that are available on Apple Music so far from this Album, and I have to say, I really loved what I heard. I recommend snagging this one or at least giving the available tracks a listen on Apple Music or any other streaming platform.

The above is an Indie Exclusive release limited to 300 copies.

I picked up the standard edition when I saw them live 2 weeks ago. (*points to Upcoming/Recent Shows thread*) Nice people, good music, especially live.

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple 25th Anniversary editions:

That's a lot of bundle configurations...

Why can't they ever put the new/fun material on vinyl too?

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple 25th Anniversary editions:

That's a lot of bundle configurations...
And they’re all awful smdh, they really dropped the ball on this one

Money Mark -Change Is Coming “Solid Gold” edition (limited to 250)

Being a ‘90’s kid the Beastie Boys were basically the coolest fucking thing artistically and aesthetically. For a good part of the decade they were the the trendsetters. All that to say I have an affinity for all things Beastie. Money Mark was their weirdo (in all the best ways possible) keyboardist who put out some pretty funky solo joints. No Idea about this label but I saw this listed on Reddit this morning and couldn’t resist pulling the trigger.

Being a ‘90’s kid the Beastie Boys were basically the coolest fucking thing artistically and aesthetically. For a good part of the decade they were the the trendsetters. All that to say I have an affinity for all things Beastie. Money Mark was their weirdo (in all the best ways possible) keyboardist who put out some pretty funky solo joints. No Idea about this label but I saw this listed on Reddit this morning and couldn’t resist pulling the trigger.

I know Mike who's putting this out. He's also the one that does all those crazy lathe cuts for Joyful Noise.

I actually have a Money Mark CD single he put out that you can play on a turntable

Tina’d

Yeah, that makes sense. The banner on the site says “from Tucson AZ via Olympia WA”. Looks like they put out a Grandaddy release too but it has already sold out.

He's in Tucson. He's done a bunch of random shit, but his lathe cuts are what he's known for. He did a crazy one for Flaming Lips a few years back, and he also cut a cymbal that you could actually play, for Dale Crover

Back