Pre-Order Thread

New Bullmoose Exclusive

sun-ra-arkestra-swirling-bm-exclusive-35-blue-with-black-dust-vinyl-bull-moose-exclusive-limited-to-200-copies

Sun Ra Arkestra

Swirling (Bm Exclusive # 35)
Blue With Black Dust Vinyl
Bull Moose Exclusive Limited To 200 Copi

HHV Europe Exclusive as well.
Sun Ra Arkestra - Swirling HHV Exclusive Clear Vinyl Edition

Just saw that Taylor Swift has Cardigan for sale as a single, in both 7" and 12" gold/orange vinyl. I'm almost certain this wasn't on her website when the album first dropped. From the description: "contains the original voice memo Taylor Swift sent Aaron Dessner upon receiving his instrumental tracks for what would ultimately become the song, "cardigan." Here, Taylor described her writing process, as well as sang a cappella over the original track. The songwriting memo includes alternate lyrics."

Looks like this (along with the 12" version) also will be available only until July 30.

Oh, and I read an article that stated she sold "over 1.3 million copies [of folklore] globally in 24 hours." Yowza!

Last edited:

Just saw that Taylor Swift has Cardigan for sale as a single, in both 7" and 12" gold/orange vinyl. I'm almost certain this wasn't on her website when the album first dropped. From the description: "contains the original voice memo Taylor Swift sent Aaron Dessner upon receiving his instrumental tracks for what would ultimately become the song, "cardigan." Here, Taylor described her writing process, as well as sang a cappella over the original track. The songwriting memo includes alternate lyrics."

Looks like this (along with the 12" version) also will be available only until July 30.

Oh, and I read an article that stated she sold "over 1.3 million copies [of folklore] globally in 24 hours." Yowza!
Ships 18-20 weeks whaaaaa

Vein have a new album coming out. It's a collection of old demos and ep tracks and some cool remix stuff. These guys are pushing boundaries in Hardcore that hasn't been seen in a long time. They are sorta doing a Nu-Metal thing mixed with Hardcore. Don't let that worry you though. They are actually taking the good elements from Nu-Metal and incorporating it in their own style and sound.

RIYL: Converge, Deftones, From Autumn to Ashes, Orchid, Jerome's Dream, Vision of Disorder

Last edited:
Be quick

EDIT: Haha! simultaneous posts

Bummed I missed this. Did anyone receive an email about this drop? I usually receive an email when TT Lab drops their exclusives, but I don't see one for this.

Bummed I missed this. Did anyone receive an email about this drop? I usually receive an email when TT Lab drops their exclusives, but I don't see one for this.
They will probably get a restock closer to release date so sign up for the stock email notification. I didn’t see a release for this one or Bojack in an email.

Limited repress of Elvis Costello's Brutal Youth.

Supposedly limited to 1,000 copies in red vinyl

I totally love this record even though many fans and critics don't seem to.
I ordered a copy through Bullmoose in late June, I assume it's the same version.

Black Keys thickfreakness on shark blood vinyl

Fatpossum20off works too

1595944026326.png

Fatpossum20off works too

This seems like it would have Newbury Comics written all over it.

Fatpossum20off works too

wasn't aware there was a Fat Possum sale going on so picked up some things here and cancelled my RHH and Classics swaps.

Back