Pre-Order Thread

I remember my record store putting a bunch of these albums in the bottom cheap bins. I haven't listened to this band since their first album. Last thing I remember about them is they complained a lot about touring with the Pogues and not fitting in lol
You’re missing out. I concede that there’s a decently high barrier to entry (I couldn’t get into them until I saw them live) but once you’re in there’s some very rich territory to explore.

LMAOOOO same! I read "Grateful Dead's Dick pics" when I first saw the title! Imagine if that was actually an exclusive thing Grateful Dead did though! 🤣🙊🙈
Um....is that what you're all looking for? Listen, I know a guy who is sitting on a couple TBs of what it sounds like you're into. He sells them or will trade for live show tapes. Email him at JerrysNuggets@aol.com. Tell him the Diaper Baby sent you.

Um....is that what you're all looking for? Listen, I know a guy who is sitting on a couple TBs of what it sounds like you're into. He sells them or will trade for live show tapes. Email him at JerrysNuggets@aol.com. Tell him the Diaper Baby sent you.
Hold up! 🤪 I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not! 🙉🤷‍♂️ I'm very bad at reading sarcasm! 🙈🙃 But I am the last person who would send a dick pic to anyone or who would even ask anyone for a dick pic or to see one! 💯

You're probably only playing around, but I'm low-key scared you might think that of me! 😂

A great DVD from one of the best shows they ever played. Plus who doesn’t love naked pole man.

Big fan of the pod and Stephen Hyde’s. I highly recommend all his books and the celebration rock (there is an episode on the dead) and rivalry podcast he does
Yeah I loved Celebration Rock and was a bit bummed when he sorta ended it. But this new one is great. And I have read his books too, really really enjoyed them and looking forward to the one about Kid A.

Hold up! 🤪 I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not! 🙉🤷‍♂️ I'm very bad at reading sarcasm! 🙈🙃 But I am the last person who would send a dick pic to anyone or who would even ask anyone for a dick pic or to see one! 💯

You're probably only playing around, but I'm low-key scared you might think that of me! 😂
Ha ha no. I’m just kidding. I do not know anyone who trades pics of the GD in their most vulnerable moments.

Question for this thread: based on Andrew Cuomo’s standards, can I open my bar if the only food we sell is hot dogs?

LOL of the 3 places I went to get beer since this has been in effect: 2 sold me $0.25 bags of potato chips for $1 and one guy said, "We don't really have any enforcement people come around, so no big deal. If it makes you feel better, I can add a hot dog to your receipt in case people ask."

Target looks like its jumping the gun again. No mention of this anywhere else, though it's the title of an older song she's played live.

Angel Olsen - Whole New Mess $20.99

They have two links:

Link 1
Link 2
When All Mirrors came out I seem to remember her saying she would also be releasing the same songs in a more stripped down version. I wonder if this could be it.

I have no reason to believe anything seedy about you.
Yeah true! I think I was just over-thinking because back in the VMP forum, I got banned a few times due to sexual inappropriate comments I made (and received multiple warnings of course). And I thought maybe you remembered that and thought "Of course Nathan would want that"! 🙈

But, I was just very careless and loose back then! I'm much more serious now and haven't crossed the line at all since the existence of Needles&Grooves! :D

6 days till shop closes

@Max Sterling

Back