Pre-Order Thread

1595944254898.png

I posted a link for this before, but that was for the digital version. Now here is the vinyl preorder

They will probably get a restock closer to release date so sign up for the stock email notification. I didn’t see a release for this one or Bojack in an email.
The Bojack one also had a restock and I don't know if anyone got an email on it (I wasn't signed up but saw it on Reddit)

Ah, weird. The reason I asked if anyone got an email notification for the Washed Out release is because I did get an email about Bojack being released.

Ah, weird. The reason I asked if anyone got an email notification for the Washed Out release is because I did get an email about Bojack being released.
Hah weird. I saw an email saying they would eventually release Bojack but they didn’t say a time or date...so I kept an eye out all week and then was moving the day l it dropped so of course I missed it hah

Hah weird. I saw an email saying they would eventually release Bojack but they didn’t say a time or date...so I kept an eye out all week and then was moving the day l it dropped so of course I missed it hah
Oh, that sucks! I got an email from them on Sunday, at 1:07PM about the Bojack exclusive. Wish they were more consistent. I was lucky, had I not be on my computer then (which usually I'm not on Sunday) I would have missed it.

Pre-order of sorts and cross-post from Performance thread:

Angie McMahon is streaming a live piano concert tomorrow.

From her email:
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 9.18.04 AM.png

And a link to the tickets page: Tickets: Angie McMahon - An Online Solo Piano Concert, None | Wed. 29 Jul. 20 20:00 | Ticketmaster AU

Back