Pre-Order Thread

I’m a little surprised by the amount of people going for #3 -behind the mall. I wish I would have known about the free shipping before pulling the trigger because I kinda want the clandestine meetings version too. I’m really excited for these to start shipping.

Last edited:
I’m a little surprised by the amount of people going for #3 -behind the mall. I wish I would have known about the free shipping before pulling the trigger because I kinda want the clandestine meetings version too. I’m really excited these to start shipping.
I went with 'clandestine meetings' - I really love the cover art on that one best next to 'in the trees'

Mondo just put up the second volume of scores from Batman: The Animated Series. $200 gets you 8 LPs with custom art, slipcase and screen-printed handbills.
BTAS_SPREAD_1024x.jpg

Volume One (which came out in 2015) fetches anywhere between $400-$600 now, so this could end up being a nice nest egg.

Last edited:
Mondo just put up the second volume of Batman: The Animated Series scores. $200 gets you 8XLPs, custom art, slipcases and screen-printed handbills.
View attachment 58190

Volume One (which came out in 2015) fetches anywhere between $400-$600 now, so this could end up being a nice nest egg.

Having grown up w this show, I would almost fuck w it just for the artwork. It looks very nicely designed.

Anyone heard the first box set or recent Mondo pressings? I haven’t bought an album from them in a while but in my distant past XP, it was hit/miss (w an uneven distribution on the misses).
I wouldn’t expect them to get it right across 8 pieces of vinyl in one set.
However, that price isn’t two bad if you thing 20/record + 40 for the box or something like that. Again, def visually looks on point. And sitting on it for later resale isn’t a bad idea - depending on ones thoughts on such flipping things

God I want that patch.

Having grown up w this show, I would almost fuck w it just for the artwork. It looks very nicely designed.

Anyone heard the first box set or recent Mondo pressings? I haven’t bought an album from them in a while but in my distant past XP, it was hit/miss (w an uneven distribution on the misses).
I wouldn’t expect them to get it right across 8 pieces of vinyl in one set.
However, that price isn’t two bad if you thing 20/record + 40 for the box or something like that. Again, def visually looks on point. And sitting on it for later resale isn’t a bad idea - depending on ones thoughts on such flipping things
Same. I've always wanted one of screenprinted posters they release, but they sell-out so damn fast. To get ALL that artwork AND the music (even if I don't spin it that often) for $200 is a steal when you consider the cost of a single screenprint.

Reviews on the first box praise the quality, but 5 years is a lot of time from then to now. I did a stock check and it seems like the pressing quantity is somewhat limited, maybe 1250-1500 or so? (1061 in stock as of this post).

I went with weeds too.

I think they are all classed as deluxe / limited tbh. The standard just refers to the digital release. The “in the trees” vinyl still has bonus track.
Could be! Just seemed that 'in the trees' was grouped separately with the cassette and wasn't under the banner with the rest that said they were only available until 7/30 which is what drew me to the conclusion that it was going to be the "standard" version.

Same. I've always wanted one of screenprinted posters they release, but they sell-out so damn fast. To get ALL that artwork AND the music (even if I don't spin it that often) for $200 is a steal when you consider the cost of a single screenprint.

Reviews on the first box praise the quality, but 5 years is a lot of time from then to now. I did a stock check and it seems like the pressing quantity is somewhat limited, maybe 1250-1500 or so? (1061 in stock as of this post).
The listing said limited to 1800

God I want that patch.
My god, he's done it again

1595612409846.png

1595612418762.png

Skullcrusher - Skullcrusher | Secretly Store

www.secretlystore.com
www.secretlystore.com
Skullcrusher's Secretly Canadian debut EP is out digitally today, and with it comes the announcement of the physical release on October 23, which we'd like to offer members a special discount on. Members can get the picture disc 12" for $10.99, and the transparent cloudy clear 12" for $9.99. Members can also snag the Skullcrusher t-shirt at a reduced price of $14.99.

Back