Pre-Order Thread

‘No One Can Ever Know’ came out when I wasn’t buying vinyl and was running a much tighter music budget than I do now. I remember my local HMV had copies of it (more of a rarity at that time) and me passing it over as it was twice the price of the CD for no obvious benefit.

Of course, a few years later it was OOP and I was kicking myself for that. Luckily I found the 2LP edition in Reckless one day for the same price as the standard was when it came out - noticeably less than the Discogs price st the time. I probably overpaid a little on the RSD version of the first album in the same purchase, but it evened out.

‘No One Can Ever Know’ came out when I wasn’t buying vinyl and was running a much tighter music budget than I do now. I remember my local HMV had copies of it (more of a rarity at that time) and me passing it over as it was twice the price of the CD for no obvious benefit.

Of course, a few years later it was OOP and I was kicking myself for that. Luckily I found the 2LP edition in Reckless one day for the same price as the standard was when it came out - noticeably less than the Discogs price st the time. I probably overpaid a little on the RSD version of the first album in the same purchase, but it evened out.

Pretty sure the 2 LP version was the original pressing, in the UK anyway. All the 1 LP versions seem to have been released in the US.

There are gonna be so many versions of this haha. Worth noting the band exclusive clear version is numbered & mixed & mastered in Mono if anyone feels particularly strongly about those things
I was never really into IDLES (mostly for a lack of listening), but I love their new singles. Looks like I have to grab this new album!

bruce-hornsby-non-secure-connection-blue-dream-splash-colored-vinyl-ltd-500

Bruce Hornsby

Non-Secure Connection (Blue Dream Splash Colored Vinyl)
Ltd. 500
ROCK
ZAPPO PRODUCTIONS 9045748
UPC: 787790457480
Release Date: 8/14/2020

On the fence about the VMP version or the Mono clear version. Says the mono version is limited to 5000 and comes in a pvc sleeve so that's a red flag kinda

“Clear PVC single sleeve package.” 😡 The worst way to pack a deluxe version.

Update: VMP version went out of stock as I was checking out. Missed it while I was trying to convince myself to go ahead and buy it from them.

Last edited:
I was never really into IDLES (mostly for a lack of listening), but I love their new singles. Looks like I have to grab this new album!
Probably goes without saying but I’d highly recommend catching them live whenever you get the next chance to, seen them twice and it’s been one of my favourite gigs from each year

Back